• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Best Way to pay Credit Card Bill

kushal

TF Select
VIP Lounge
Guys I am redacting this post as I have been asked by the bank for non disclosure as mentioned in TnCs else my account would be suspended. They had asked me to remove this as this violates the TnC related to not getting reward points for CC payments.

Last edited by a moderator:
My wife has an HDFC account and in her account at billpay, HDFC credit cards aren't being listed for registration.

Any idea why? And how do I earn 1% cashback for paying for my regalia?

Amex and SBI payment was instant...
But axis card payment is still not reflecting for payment done on 23rd using HDFC bill pay..
Will be waiting for few more days then I believe I need to connect with customer care... Right?
@4uziaul @VISHESH_BANSAL any comment on this.. will it really take almost 4-5 days for axis Bank credit card payment via HDFC bill pay... Please share your experience

Last edited:
For payment done at Mobikwik via HDFC Debit Card, the merchant post transaction / in bank stmt is coming as PYU*ONE MOBIKWIK

Just to clarify, at OTP page, it says merchant ONE MOBIWIK SYSTEM only but later post transaction it came as PYU*ONE MOBIKWIK

Anyone knows if this transaction is eligible for Cashback or no?

Last edited:
Yes. You should open a Select Savings account with Indusind and link your legend credit card with it to make it 0 MAB. You get max 4 debit cards per account incl Visa Signature
i have a legend credit card its asking for 50k initial funding for the account, are u sure we get 4 debit cards with the account with zero balance?

Back