• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Best Way to pay Credit Card Bill

kushal

TF Select
VIP Lounge
Guys I am redacting this post as I have been asked by the bank for non disclosure as mentioned in TnCs else my account would be suspended. They had asked me to remove this as this violates the TnC related to not getting reward points for CC payments.

Last edited by a moderator:

Melvinop

TF Buzz
Guys uk what mobikwik offers 1% for FULLPAY upto 100 per card
So divide your expenses and keep it below 12~15k and you'll have 100 for just paying the bill and whatever cards or UPI you can use to maximize the benefits anyways..

To add, try to use axis liberty card or idfc or millenia dc for more cashback

Guys uk what mobikwik offers 1% for FULLPAY upto 100 per card
So divide your expenses and keep it below 12~15k and you'll have 100 for just paying the bill and whatever cards or UPI you can use to maximize the benefits anyways..

To add, try to use axis liberty card or idfc or millenia dc for more cashback
I have both Axis Liberty card and Fi Money debit card. Which one is better for paying CC bill? I am currently using Fi Money and getting Rs500 cashback

Cebu

TF Premier
How can bank enforce such a restriction on certain merchants ? It would have been fine if they changed their reward structure but restricting merchants is straightforward robbery.

wap4tech

TF Buzz
How can bank enforce such a restriction on certain merchants ? It would have been fine if they changed their reward structure but restricting merchants is straightforward robbery.
Indusind only blocked credit card payment on paytm and cred. Other payments working fine. I tried for adding money in paytm wallet through indusind visa and money successfully added to wallet.