• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Best Way to pay Credit Card Bill

kushal

TF Select
VIP Lounge
Guys I am redacting this post as I have been asked by the bank for non disclosure as mentioned in TnCs else my account would be suspended. They had asked me to remove this as this violates the TnC related to not getting reward points for CC payments.

Last edited by a moderator:
Guys uk what mobikwik offers 1% for FULLPAY upto 100 per card
So divide your expenses and keep it below 12~15k and you'll have 100 for just paying the bill and whatever cards or UPI you can use to maximize the benefits anyways..

To add, try to use axis liberty card or idfc or millenia dc for more cashback
You can earn 100 per month in total right? It's not per card basis I guess.
How much CB you have earned in 1 month?

Now issue in HDFC Billpay, biller added earlier for my SBI CC was auto deleted by HDFC yesterday and now I am not able to add SBI as a biller. it is throwing "Invalid biller id" error. Multiple users have reported same issue in other threads as well, seems HDFC is patching this?

Thoda vistaar se plizz
Open a fi money account and then do KYC. After this you will get option to choose infinity (or infinite) plan. They will ask you to add 50k rupees to Fi. Add this money and then pay CC bill. After that I keep the remaining money for rest of my monthly expenses. Then again load till 50k for the next month. Getting 500 CB every month for doing this :D

Open a fi money account and then do KYC. After this you will get option to choose infinity (or infinite) plan. They will ask you to add 50k rupees to Fi. Add this money and then pay CC bill. After that I keep the remaining money for rest of my monthly expenses. Then again load till 50k for the next month. Getting 500 CB every month for doing this :D
Is it require to keep 50K in account? I saw it was mentioned that account is No NMC and true zero balance accounts.
Does account downgrades from infinite to lower variant if we dont keep 50K?

Now issue in HDFC Billpay, biller added earlier for my SBI CC was auto deleted by HDFC yesterday and now I am not able to add SBI as a biller. it is throwing "Invalid biller id" error. Multiple users have reported same issue in other threads as well, seems HDFC is patching this?
Yes sbi cc was auto deleted and iam not able to add it what's happening??

Back