• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Best Way to pay Credit Card Bill

kushal

TF Select
VIP Lounge
Guys I am redacting this post as I have been asked by the bank for non disclosure as mentioned in TnCs else my account would be suspended. They had asked me to remove this as this violates the TnC related to not getting reward points for CC payments.

Last edited by a moderator:
I already have indusind select account with select signature debit card?

Can i get one more select signature debit card free?

I called cc they are saying I am ineligible, they are offering select platinum dc as free

Share ur thoughts
Just Opened select account with them, Can we Get 3 Cards, & Does All 3 Have same rewards System? 0.93% I Have 3L+ Bills Each month.

Just Opened select account with them, Can we Get 3 Cards, & Does All 3 Have same rewards System? 0.93% I Have 3L+ Bills Each month.
You all be spending monthly equivalent to or more than the monthly salary of a lot of individuals here!! Lol 😂

You all be spending monthly equivalent to or more than the monthly salary of a lot of individuals here!! Lol 😂
As self-Employed we have to show expenses to pay less tax :) Nearly I spends 30% of my income to get Things every month via CC (Assets Most of the time, like gold, sometime iPhone and all too.) & its Diwali gonna show shoot Twice easliy ,so I need a hell lot of debit cards

Bhaiiiii, Good news sun kr cheq download kr liya lekin 3 din se cashback point aaya nahi hai.
Dekha Apni Laaparwaahi Ka Netija Dekha GIF - Dekha Apni ...

Haan Bhai, bs maine dekha ki tmhare 19 ka RP tmhe 21st ko aa gaya.. isiliye ek zabardast energy ke sath maine cheq download Kiya aur 112500 uda diye. Abhi intzar karta hu
Bhai Maine bhi select world dc apply Kiya isi ki chakkar main. Abhi soch Raha cancel kar hu?😂

yes, pay in advance before bill generation date and generate bill of 10k.

oncce Mobikwik fetch it,
now pay multiple times 10k to same card and apply fullpay each time, each time you get Rs.100 Cashback😂
Pay in advance? Like if my
Outstanding is 20k I should pay 10k before bill generation so that I get 10k amount due on bill generation? Wouldn’t I lose cb on initial 10k payment?

Back