• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Best Way to pay Credit Card Bill

kushal

TF Select
VIP Lounge
Guys I am redacting this post as I have been asked by the bank for non disclosure as mentioned in TnCs else my account would be suspended. They had asked me to remove this as this violates the TnC related to not getting reward points for CC payments.

Last edited by a moderator:
In total right? like you can earn only Rs 100 from one Mobikwik account per month, no matter how many FULLPAY codes you are using?
But @pointhacker is saying that you can get on per card basis. So basically you can use FULLPAY in n number of cards to get 100n CB by doing trn of Rs 10000 on each card.
yes, pay in advance before bill generation date and generate bill of 10k.

oncce Mobikwik fetch it,
now pay multiple times 10k to same card and apply fullpay each time, each time you get Rs.100 Cashback😂

Last edited:
yes, pay in advance before bill generation date and generate bill of 10k.

oncecMobikwik fetch it,
now pay multiple times 10k to same card and apply fullpay each time, each time you get Rs.100 Cashback😂
Bro mobikwik is not fetching anyof my credit card statements and iam not able to apply fullpay is there any way to make mobikwik to fetch credit card statement

Bro mobikwik is not fetching anyof my credit card statements and iam not able to apply fullpay is there any way to make mobikwik to fetch credit card statement
Give, E-Mail Access first and make sure Statement is present in the inbox.
E-.mail should be original E-Mail from Bank's end.

Then , When you go to Credit Card Payment section in Mobikwik, On top right corner there is "ADD Card " option and enter your Card details again, if Statement from bank's end is Present in your linked E-Mail's Inbox then Mobikwik would fetch it.

Now you can apply full pay

Earlier , I too face the same problem which you are facing. Follow above steps, it will get resolved since it works in my case.

HDFC, BOB, AXIS , Indus and SBI works smoothly for fetching Bills from E-Mail

Last edited:
Give, E-Mail Access first and make sure Statement is present in the inbox.
E-.mail should be original E-Mail from Bank's end.

Then , When you go to Credit Card Payment section in Mobikwik, On top right corner there is "ADD Card " option and enter your Card details again, if Statement from bank's end is Present in your linked E-Mail's Inbox then Mobikwik would fetch it.

Now you can apply full pay

Earlier , I too face the same problem which you are facing. Follow above steps, it will get resolved since it works in my case.

HDFC, BOB, AXIS , Indus and SBI works smoothly for fetching Bills from E-Mail
Icici still not working?

Back