• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Best Way to pay Credit Card Bill

kushal

TF Select
VIP Lounge
Guys I am redacting this post as I have been asked by the bank for non disclosure as mentioned in TnCs else my account would be suspended. They had asked me to remove this as this violates the TnC related to not getting reward points for CC payments.

Last edited by a moderator:
im new to this thread, can someone please tell which is best hdfc debit card for credit card bill payment through mobikwik- to get cashback?

im new to this thread, can someone please tell which is best hdfc debit card for credit card bill payment through mobikwik- to get cashback?
Hdfc easyshop debit card is not giving any cashback on mobikwik. Also there is only millennia hdfc debit card that is giving cashback on mobikwik.

Last edited:
Hi, I have HDFC credit card bill due, which is the best way to pay for rewards.

For other credit cards i use HDFC DC, but for HDFC CC i dont see that option to pay via HDFC DC

Hi, I have HDFC credit card bill due, which is the best way to pay for rewards.

For other credit cards i use HDFC DC, but for HDFC CC i dont see that option to pay via HDFC DC
Cheq gives 0.25 - 1% based on what vouchers you choose to redeem from them as sometimes they run no charges on payment via Visa DC, postpe gives 0.25% upto 1000 per month

Back