• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Best Way to pay Credit Card Bill

kushal

TF Select
VIP Lounge
Guys I am redacting this post as I have been asked by the bank for non disclosure as mentioned in TnCs else my account would be suspended. They had asked me to remove this as this violates the TnC related to not getting reward points for CC payments.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hdfc easyshop debit card is not giving any cashback on mobikwik. Also there is only millennia hdfc debit card that is giving cashback on mobikwik.
Yes. I did not get cashback. Mine is HDFC platinum DC mastercard variant.
MCC code is MOBIKWIK - 6540 POI FUNDING Transactions

I need to pay 3 Lakhs HDFC CC bill this month, already redeemed 750 HDFC debit card points for this month. What will be the best way to pay now??

Not holding other debit cards..

Tried to add SBI credit card for the first time in hdfc bill pay for payment but it's only asking for last 4 digits and the mobile number.. Is it normal as for all other they take full credit card number..??

Tried to add SBI credit card for the first time in hdfc bill pay for payment but it's only asking for last 4 digits and the mobile number.. Is it normal as for all other they take full credit card number..??
Yes. SBI now works on BBPS system including BOB, KOTAK, Federal which requires only last 4 digits and mobile number.
The biggest benefit of BBPS system is that it gets settled instantly.

Last edited:
Back