• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Best Way to pay Credit Card Bill

kushal

TF Select
VIP Lounge
Guys I am redacting this post as I have been asked by the bank for non disclosure as mentioned in TnCs else my account would be suspended. They had asked me to remove this as this violates the TnC related to not getting reward points for CC payments.

Last edited by a moderator:
For master card call your rm and apply (need to share otp for application) or visit branch or if your call luckily gets connected to knowledgeable cc executive, they can also take request
I anyway have to visit branch in coming week. They have put a debit freeze on my 1 week old account. I guess it was because of KYC, since I opened account online and did not got any option to do video KYC.

Where to use Indusind debit card to pay bills? Also what is Indusinds max cashback limit?
And while using HDFC its showing error. Please help out
Answer to your 1st and 2nd question

Regarding HDFC, are you getting the error through web netbanking also?

Answer to your 1st and 2nd question

Regarding HDFC, are you getting the error through web netbanking also?
Error on both. So Millinia debit card don't get cashback anymore?

Ha bhai khatam ho gaya ye pichle mahine hi
chup-chup-ke-rajpal-yadav.gif

trying to pay SBI card, getting error on HDFC Bill Pay. Doesn't even go to OTP page. Anyone else getting ?
Other cards working fine.

Anyone facing issue with redemption of reward points of Indusind ? I tried it couple of times, last few days. Unable to do so

Back