• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Best Way to pay Credit Card Bill

kushal

TF Select
VIP Lounge
Guys I am redacting this post as I have been asked by the bank for non disclosure as mentioned in TnCs else my account would be suspended. They had asked me to remove this as this violates the TnC related to not getting reward points for CC payments.

Last edited by a moderator:

codenerd

TF Ace
Has Mobikwik bill payment via INdusind debit card stopped giving indus reward points? I have been getting them since almost 7-8 months but since this month it stopped.

Apply from the Indus mobile app.
I'm unable to use Mobile app, and there is long struggling story behind it:

1. When I got Select savings a/c, I could not link it to the existing mobile banking user id that I created for credit card.
2. So, on advise of my RM, I created a new netbanking user id for Savings a/c and linked the CC to it.
3. Now, as per plan, I was supposed to get the old mobile banking user id deleted, and create a new one.
4. I requested the Customer care to delete my old mobile banking user id and which, according to them, was deleted successfully.
5. But when I tried to create new mobile banking user id, I got error msg saying mobile banking user id exists, plz try forgot user id option.
6. When I tried, forgot user id option to recover mobile user id, I am getting the same old user id which was supposedly deleted.
7. When taken up the issue with Saving A/c ppl, they say user id is NOT properly deleted, plz talk to CC team & when I talk to CC team in this regard, they are saying from their end the old mobile banking user id has been deleted and there is nothing more they can do.
8. Now, I am left nowhere to go.
If anyone has any idea, please suggest what to do!!

4uziaul

TF Pioneer
Contributor
I'm unable to use Mobile app, and there is long struggling story behind it:

1. When I got Select savings a/c, I could not link it to the existing mobile banking user id that I created for credit card.
2. So, on advise of my RM, I created a new netbanking user id for Savings a/c and linked the CC to it.
3. Now, as per plan, I was supposed to get the old mobile banking user id deleted, and create a new one.
4. I requested the Customer care to delete my old mobile banking user id and which, according to them, was deleted successfully.
5. But when I tried to create new mobile banking user id, I got error msg saying mobile banking user id exists, plz try forgot user id option.
6. When I tried, forgot user id option to recover mobile user id, I am getting the same old user id which was supposedly deleted.
7. When taken up the issue with Saving A/c ppl, they say user id is NOT properly deleted, plz talk to CC team & when I talk to CC team in this regard, they are saying from their end the old mobile banking user id has been deleted and there is nothing more they can do.
8. Now, I am left nowhere to go.
If anyone has any idea, please suggest what to do!!
Try contacting the PNO

codenerd

TF Ace
gone bro

Now use master card on Cheq, Visa on Cred & Paytm
Daaaamn!! This month only I paid 60K bill!!! :( Received ghanta in rewards.
So now onwards I have to pay my CC blls using INdusind Debit card via Cred and Paytm? I will still get rewards?
On cred we cant use debit cards below 50k transaction. Pls confirm this.

shivakrishna987

TF Premier
Bro i have indusind bank account and i have visa platinum debit card apart from this card which debit card gives rewards for cc bill payments please anyone help iam not able to figure it out