• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Best way to pay HDFC 50k+ cc bill?

iamdhamo

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Hdfc's billdesk portal doesn't settle transactions immediately or next day. Don't risk it. For me it has taken 3 working days. And no, i didn't get reward points as well.
It takes 3 days for payment to get credited but usually gives points next day. I did two txns this month via bill pay and got reward points for Frist one but not for second one. Planning to wait till tomorrow cos today and yesterday was holiday

AlgoTrader

TF Ace
It takes 3 days for payment to get credited but usually gives points next day. I did two txns this month via bill pay and got reward points for Frist one but not for second one. Planning to wait till tomorrow cos today and yesterday was holiday
So we can get 1% for paying hdfc credit card bills using hdfc platinum debit card?

yogobit

TF Premier
Are you saying if we pay HDFC cc bill from billdesk using HDFC dc we will get 1% cashback?

Tosh

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
I paid 39k in one single transaction using millenia cardusing mobikwik 2 days ago.

Bill was auto fetched maybe that's why I was able to make the payment