• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Bill Payment via UPI on BillDesk failed, When refund will be initiated?

zealot

TF Ace
I have made SBI CC payment on SBI Card Itself in Paynet BillDesk portal. Since its was UPI transaction amount was debited in My account and Credited successfully to beneficiary. But portal not captured the payment, so payment was marked as failed.

I have contacted both SBI and BillDesk. Got two different answers, as per BillDesk the payment was failed, they told me contact my bank. But SBI Customer Care replied wait for 24hrs to 48hrs payment will reflect to your credit account.

How long it will take to refund, if transaction failed?

I have made SBI CC payment on SBI Card Itself in Paynet BillDesk portal. Since its was UPI transaction amount was debited in My account and Credited successfully to beneficiary. But portal not captured the payment, so payment was marked as failed.

I have contacted both SBI and BillDesk. Got two different answers, as per BillDesk the payment was failed, they told me contact my bank. But SBI Customer Care replied wait for 24hrs to 48hrs payment will reflect to your credit account.

How long it will take to refund, if transaction failed?
Didn't you get an SMS confirming the status of your payment? UPI transaction failures are generally revered within 24 hrs but can take 3-5 days although I haven't experienced major delays when it comes to UPI based refunds.

Didn't you get an SMS confirming the status of your payment? UPI transaction failures are generally revered within 24 hrs but can take 3-5 days although I haven't experienced major delays when it comes to UPI based refunds.
I got a email from Billdesk as payment was failed.

Sometimes the payment gets processed in the backend, so instead of a refund, it can also credit to your card account within a couple of days

Back