• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Biz Power as floater card

pradeepG

TF Premier
Can we have Biz Power as floater to existing Millennia?

Those who have got the Biz Power(or other Biz variant) card, please comment your experience and previous relationship with HDFC

Offline Bank Employee Executive is saying that one has to close Millennia in order to get Biz Power!!

sid16

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
told exactly that he refused to apply, (i tried talking him out but he didnt budge), i said many of my known have got, he said *sir unhi ke agent se karwa lo fir*
You can consult another branch of HDFC and give them carrot that you will move your savings account to their branch if they did what you need.

raghu.rokda

TF Ace
told exactly that he refused to apply, (i tried talking him out but he didnt budge), i said many of my known have got, he said *sir unhi ke agent se karwa lo fir*
Same thing happened with me when I talk to my RM for applying for 2nd core card as DCB….He said 2nd core card not possible…

I said my friend have 2nd core card which he take approval from his RM and why you can’t provide me…

Then he said meri baat karao us friend se …

Ab esa koi friend hai hi nahi, mai toh TF pe jin logo k paas hai usse compare karke bol raha tha…..

Ab mai TF p uski baat kisse karvau 😂

sidp

TF Ace
Complain to grievance.redressalcc@hdfcbank.com .

Say people have reported getting even biz black as floater. And my rm isn't even taking a request for biz power.
Ask them to share floater card application form cuz you want to apply directly. After filling up you can send them back. Sending To Chennai office will take a lot of time.

sid16

TF Premier
VIP Lounge

Say people have reported getting even biz black as floater. And my rm isn't even taking a request for biz power.
Ask them to share floater card application form cuz you want to apply directly. After filling up you can send them back. Sending To Chennai office will take a lot of time.
But you do know that the branch also eventually sends the form to Chennai office itself..

pradeepG

TF Premier

okay bro will try that after trying other branches, one of my relative is hdfc BM, will call them then.

pradeepG

TF Premier
i told him that i already have two core cards 2nd virtual as floater(going to close it in a few days)

his replies were roaming in streets without a logical...
i was like =>
Confused 3 Idiots GIF by Bombay Softwares

sidp

TF Ace
But you do know that the branch also eventually sends the form to Chennai office itself..
Depends. if they give it to dsa , they will send it to Chennai office. This takes more than 15days.

But if asm is handling your case, they can log in the documents from their side. This gets to underwriter in your circle. This procedure is faster which takes 3-5days.

sidp

TF Ace
okay bro. and online like i'll scan and send over email or direct apply via a link?
1st tell them branch denied service to give floater card form. Ask them to send it. You can print out, fill up and send them. They'll ask you to send to Chennai office.

But tell them that will take too much time. Considering you already have banking/cc relationship and they know your credit history, occupational details , they should expedite the matter using email not snail mail.

pradeepG

TF Premier
1st tell them branch denied service to give floater card form. Ask them to send it. You can print out, fill up and send them. They'll ask you to send to Chennai office.

But tell them that will take too much time. Considering you already have banking/cc relationship and they know your credit history, occupational details , they should expedite the matter using email not snail mail.
great!! Thanks for guidance. did you too get this way?