• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Biz Power as floater card

pradeepG

TF Premier
Can we have Biz Power as floater to existing Millennia?

Those who have got the Biz Power(or other Biz variant) card, please comment your experience and previous relationship with HDFC

Offline Bank Employee Executive is saying that one has to close Millennia in order to get Biz Power!!

SSMV

TF Select

Those who have got the Biz Power(or other Biz variant) card, please comment your experience and previous relationship with HDFC

Offline Bank Employee Executive is saying that one has to close Millennia in order to get Biz Power!!
Write a mail to priorityredressal.creditcards@hdfcbank.com
And ask them to provide Biz power as Floater card and they will assign an Sales manager and Sales executive to collect the documents and they will take care
Don't leave the customer care team untill they agree to provide floater card
I have mailed them almost 5 times for card upgrade to Biz Black from Regalia business every time they denied and finally for 5th time they agreed to provide card as Floater card and after two weeks of application submission and 3 cibil hits they denied card saying internal policies and I have again mailed Priority team,Pno team ,Sales manager one who submitted application and for RBI ombudsman as well asking that if Cibil is issue why did they made 3 cibil hits and why not cancel card on 1st cibil hit itself and to my surprise after 2 days of complaint I have received bluedart sms that card is dispatched .Hdfc can even approve application even they declined initially

pradeepG

TF Premier
And ask them to provide Biz power as Floater card and they will assign an Sales manager and Sales executive to collect the documents and they will take care
I have mailed them almost 5 times for card upgrade to Biz Black from Regalia business every time they denied and finally for 5th time they agreed to provide card as Floater card and after two weeks of application submission and 3 cibil hits they denied card saying internal policies and I have again mailed Priority team,Pno team ,Sales manager one who submitted application and for RBI ombudsman as well asking that if Cibil is issue why did they made 3 cibil hits and why not cancel card on 1st cibil hit itself and to my surprise after 2 days of complaint I have received bluedart sms that card is dispatched .Hdfc can even approve application even they declined initially
that a hell lot of journey with you bro... how much was the approx limit of regalia at that time?

pradeepG

TF Premier
1st tell them branch denied service to give floater card form. Ask them to send it. You can print out, fill up and send them. They'll ask you to send to Chennai office.

But tell them that will take too much time. Considering you already have banking/cc relationship and they know your credit history, occupational details , they should expedite the matter using email not snail mail.
will they accept it as c2c application too??

sidp

TF Ace
no, i meant that you had applied for Biz XYZ card while holding a millennia kind of card.
No.
I am asking for infinnia fyf/dcb ltf. Then ill ask for biz black if that doesn't work will apply under business details. I'll be happy if they give me just biz black also. My personal spend isnt high.

But for income deviation approval I have to deal with bm/ch who have no clue regarding this. I even drafted the mail, told him whom to send. Even called cc regional head in front him to confirm this is possible. Still he is very slow.
Now I have a given a post dated cheque to icici for wealth account, and sent him the picture to motivate him. 😆 let's see what happens. If he doesn't get approval, will close hdfc accounts.

its_karan

TF Ace
Now I have a given a post dated cheque to icici for wealth account, and sent him the picture to motivate him. 😆
31b7pi.jpg

I am getting this as additional card to my millennia lol. whats good in this over millennia?

pradeepG

TF Premier
I am getting this as additional card to my millennia lol. whats good in this over millennia?

Freedom to spend on all business spends.

>> Up to 55 days Interest Free Credit Period (5 extra days).
>> Earn 5X Reward Points on your select Business spends from below:
3. GST payment
5. Business Productivity tools like Tally, Office 365, AWS, Google, Credflow, Azure & more via SmartBuy BizDeals - Nuclei
6. Google Ads

etc..

Freedom to spend on all business spends.

>> Up to 55 days Interest Free Credit Period (5 extra days).
>> Earn 5X Reward Points on your select Business spends from below:
3. GST payment
5. Business Productivity tools like Tally, Office 365, AWS, Google, Credflow, Azure & more via SmartBuy BizDeals - Nuclei
6. Google Ads

etc..
5x points? whats the reward rate in percentage?

sid16

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Congratulations on achieving your target, appreciate the grind.

that a hell lot of journey with you bro... how much was the approx limit of regalia at that time?
TBH, with HDFC, this is the journey which you usually need to take for getting anything extra juicy from them. The grind is mandatory.

kartik123

TF Neo
I am using Business regalia card with limit of 4,68,000. My yearly card spends are around 7 lakhs. Will I be able to get the biz black card as a floater on regalia?

p.s the above spends are excluding GST and Income Tax payments which are around 8 lakhs annually