• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Blow-Off Top? (Ongoing Thread)

m4b

TF Legend
VIP Lounge
blow_off_top-600x389.png

What will happen to the market?
Timeframe: June'24 to Dec'24

mkb pura FY 23-24 ka statements bhej dia mereko ki khud se calculate karo. Sunday ko karunga
Mereko bhi. Aaj branch visit kiya, and they said write a application with monthly bill payments (actual) excluding refunds and sum it up.

• Sad
Reactions: m4b
i hate stock market dude,can't hold position over night.Gap up and Gap down sh*t.Sticking to crypto market for now.But i shorted on the previous day of Election results by buying Naked Put

i hate stock market dude,can't hold position over night.Gap up and Gap down sh*t.Sticking to crypto market for now.But i shorted on the previous day of Election results by buying Naked Put
You hated stock market due to volatility and sticking to crypto (which has way high volatile).
BTW, you would be in a great profit when shorted on those puts.

You hated stock market due to volatility and sticking to crypto (which has way high volatile).
BTW, you would be in a great profit when shorted on those puts.
I mean i hate stock market because of less volatility and i don't have control on my overnight position.Yeah my shorts were 400% profit at the peak of the crash.But closed at around 250% profit i guess.

Am expecting at least 5% drop in next few months. This looks like a small bubble for no particular macro changes.
Eagerly waiting to pounce when it happens

Back