• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

BOB Card Application Problem

If we do not have a bank account with BOB, is it that we cannot use BOB app just for credit card?
No.
For that app, account is required.
Bob has mentioned also to track and see al the transaction from their website only.
Card registration and pin generation is also from website.
They dont have an app particularly for Credit card only.

Application no - 220513900000979

Applied via TechnoFino Link - Yes

Problem - Application under progress. Video KYC done. No email communication received yet.

Applied on 13th May as self-employed with HDFC Regalia cc statement in place of ITR.

Update (16th May) - BoB emailed asking for front-side photo of my HDFC credit card. Have mailed them the photo.

Update (26th May) - An executive came to my house to take my pic with the house in the background.

Application Number- 220402900000116
Applied Via TechnoFino Link - Yes
Problem- Application still in process after almost 2months from date of application. Vkyc done, in person kyc(with residential house picture) also done in April itself. After that, received no further update and the application shows under process.

Update (26th May) - An executive came to my house to take my pic with the house in the background.

Update (27th May) - Another executive visited my "office" today - the one I put as my self-employed business. He did not find any specific board with the company name I have given but since it is a co-working space, he said "it's fine". Not sure what he will mention.

Anyone applied BOB Hpcl card recently launched?
Is this card applicable in this LTF offerred by BOB🤗🤗😋😋
Anyone has confirmed news?

Back