• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

BOB Card Application Problem

Update (27th May) - Another executive visited my "office" today - the one I put as my self-employed business. He did not find any specific board with the company name I have given but since it is a co-working space, he said "it's fine". Not sure what he will mention.

Update on email - "we regret to inform that we are unable to issue a credit card at this time basis our internal risk criteria". Can anything be done now to make it approve? I applied using your link. @TechnoFino

Application Number: 220513900000979

I applied for Bob Premier using HDFC Regalia credit card statement with more than 5 lakh limit. Cibil was 793 when applied.

In the same email - "If you believe that we have missed something or misread your information or if you have any additional information like additional income, etc. that you wish to submit that might influence our decision, please feel free to mail us at acquisition@bobfinancial.com and we will be happy to consider the same".

Shall I email them my bank statement showing good income every month? I applied as self-employed.

Update on email - "we regret to inform that we are unable to issue a credit card at this time basis our internal risk criteria". Can anything be done now to make it approve? I applied using your link. @TechnoFino

I applied for Bob Premier using HDFC Regalia credit card statement with more than 5 lakh limit. Cibil was 793 when applied.

In the same email - "If you believe that we have missed something or misread your information or if you have any additional information like additional income, etc. that you wish to submit that might influence our decision, please feel free to mail us at acquisition@bobfinancial.com and we will be happy to consider the same".

Shall I email them my bank statement showing good income every month? I applied as self-employed.
email them and request them to reconsider your application, I'll check I can do anything... but send an email from your end.

I got the same email i sent my documents again bank statement of 3 months and i don't remember of cc of how month statement. Also i sent my card photo.
Send them your documents on this given mail again. And if you don't got reply in a week or like in my case. So reply to escalations@bobfinancial.com
If you are not getting reply within mentioned period sent them again and i got my card approved like this also @TechnoFino helped me 🥰

when you're happy & sad, recieved bob card after 57 days ,it my 10th cc, sad cause applied for premier 1,13,000 got bob select with 40k limit View attachment 1402View attachment 1403, can i get premier card & it doesn't seem to be LTF ,applied in march 2022
Atleast you got Select. Same issue for me, got card after 60+ days, Received Easy Variant though I applied for Premier !
Have already emailed crm@bobfinancial + other IDs. Today marked the 5th Day post that email and as per procedure, as I have not received any response, I have mailed crm1@bobfinancial , this time tagging along cgmicdor@rbi.org.in , have attached my application pdf which mentions I have applied for Premier, and attached the recent circular RBI/2022-23/92 dated 21-April-2022 which clearly mentions that this Easy Variant received by me is an unsolicited card.
If they charge me anything, I will sue BOB and as per attached RBI Circular, will ask them for atleast twice of what they have charged me.

BOB SUCKS !

Regards,
Hriday

I've applied for my family member with the technofino link

Will update the details ones vkyc is done, have scheduled for tomorrow.

I applied for Premier for my mom, was showing 100K offer. She got Select with 80K limit, useless as I already have select!

Atleast you got Select. Same issue for me, got card after 60+ days, Received Easy Variant though I applied for Premier !
Have already emailed crm@bobfinancial + other IDs. Today marked the 5th Day post that email and as per procedure, as I have not received any response, I have mailed crm1@bobfinancial , this time tagging along cgmicdor@rbi.org.in , have attached my application pdf which mentions I have applied for Premier, and attached the recent circular RBI/2022-23/92 dated 21-April-2022 which clearly mentions that this Easy Variant received by me is an unsolicited card.
If they charge me anything, I will sue BOB and as per attached RBI Circular, will ask them for atleast twice of what they have charged me.

BOB SUCKS !

Regards,
Hriday
Oh 🤕 easy variant what the limit ?

Dear @TechnoFino I Applied BOB Credit Card For My Mother From Your Link

Application Number : 220321900009143
Applied Via @TechnoFino Link : Yes, I Also Followed Your Steps Guide While Applying
Application Date : 22/03/2022
Issue : Application Is Still In Progress(Physical & Video Verification Is Done)

Update : While Applying My Mother's CC Limit Was 75,000 But Now It Is 1,00,000.
Dear @TechnoFino... Yesterday My Mother Got Approved For BOB Credit Card. Now It's Saying That The Card Will Be Delivered In 5 Working Days.

Experts Do Share That How Can I View What Limit & Variant My Mother Will Be Getting.

Thanks In Advance :)

email them and request them to reconsider your application, I'll check I can do anything... but send an email from your end.

Thank you. I have emailed them with my bank statement of the last 3 months having more than 1 lakh income credit. Emailed to both crm and acquisition email id.

Back