• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

BOB Card Application Problem

Btw Select is better if you spend more online. Effectively 1.5% cb upto 20K spend per month.
I actually do not plan on using Select/Premier that much. Its mainly for getting a RuPay variant(I have none currently) and availing BOB specific offers.
Also I look forward to upgrade to Eterna in 2 years time as LTF upgrade.
If I take Select now, they might upgrade to Premier and not Eterna !

Trying to apply for new card through given link but before processing further the message pop up saying we do not have suitable credit card for you.
Attaching screenshot for reference. What to do next and what details they need let me know.
Thanks,
Nishant.

Attachments

• 6BA8A9B3-3AC2-476C-9890-8CFD784995F8.png
    6BA8A9B3-3AC2-476C-9890-8CFD784995F8.png
    80.6 KB · Views: 25
Trying to apply for new card through given link but before processing further the message pop up saying we do not have suitable credit card for you.
Attaching screenshot for reference. What to do next and what details they need let me know.
Thanks,
Nishant.
I believe you fail their primary criteria of CIBIL score here !

I believe you fail their primary criteria of CIBIL score here !
I already have HDFC, SBI, INDUSIND and other bank credit cards. I have applied for BOB card in Nov 2021 and got rejected without any specific reason. It’s almost 6 months now and I want reapply for it. But can’t complete the process due to this error.

I already have HDFC, SBI, INDUSIND and other bank credit cards. I have applied for BOB card in Nov 2021 and got rejected without any specific reason. It’s almost 6 months now and I want reapply for it. But can’t complete the process due to this error.
In that case maybe you are still in the cooling period.
This is generally 6 months in most banks ... Not sure about BOB to be specific ...
Maybe others on the forum could help !

Yes both are LTF. I can currently transact using both, tried punching orders with both cards and receiving OTP.
But then I cannot register my second card at https://online.bobcards.com/Login.aspx

Looks like I can only have one registered on their portal
Guys I'm not sure why do we require 2 cards even keep 2 cards??
If it is LTF then fine but other than this I don't see any value addition.

Back