• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

BOB Card Application Problem

Hi All,
As you all know, I received BOB Easy Variant though I applied for BOB Premier ... After a few mails to-and-fro with BOB cards, they were not ready to change the card variant. Picture 1 shows their initial response on complaining regarding the card variant.
I kept on following procedure, from mailing crm@bobfinancial.com , then mailing crm1@bobfinancial.com after 5 days marking
cgmicdor@rbi.org.in in CC.
2 days later, I got a email where I was marked in CC. The mail was just a forward of my mail chain with BOB. Attached as Picture 2 for reference

To : cgmicdosco@rbi.org.in
CC : <<MY_EMAIL_ID>>

And just the next day , 31st May 2021, I finally received a mail from BOB Cards that they are in process of upgrading my card. Attached as Picture 3 for reference.

Thankyou cgmicdor@rbi.org.in and cgmicdosco@rbi.org.in for taking prompt action.
BOB Sucks.

Regards,
Hriday
cgmicdor@rbi.org.in is it for any banking complaint or specific to Credit Card?

Hi All,
As you all know, I received BOB Easy Variant though I applied for BOB Premier ... After a few mails to-and-fro with BOB cards, they were not ready to change the card variant. Picture 1 shows their initial response on complaining regarding the card variant.
I kept on following procedure, from mailing crm@bobfinancial.com , then mailing crm1@bobfinancial.com after 5 days marking
cgmicdor@rbi.org.in in CC.
2 days later, I got a email where I was marked in CC. The mail was just a forward of my mail chain with BOB. Attached as Picture 2 for reference

To : cgmicdosco@rbi.org.in
CC : <<MY_EMAIL_ID>>

And just the next day , 31st May 2021, I finally received a mail from BOB Cards that they are in process of upgrading my card. Attached as Picture 3 for reference.

Thankyou cgmicdor@rbi.org.in and cgmicdosco@rbi.org.in for taking prompt action.
BOB Sucks.

Regards,
Hriday

Congrats.
Can you share what you wrote in the initial complaint to crm email id?

Back