• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

BOB Card Limit Enhancement

Akash_Aryan

TF Select
I applied for BOB select credit card in January 2023. It was approved without income documents ( no income document was asked). And Hence the limit which I got with it was only 25,000. At that time I had Amazon pay, Sbi Cashback with 1lakh limit. At present I have HDFC card with 1.48 lakh limit.
As per BOB trend, it offers limit enhancement after 1 year but only around 30% of current limit.
So, my question is that can BOB increase limit with HDFC card statement or ITR?
And if not, should I close my current BOB select Card, and reapply for another card on C2C method?

Help Needed!
I applied for BOB select credit card in January 2023. It was approved without income documents ( no income document was asked). And Hence the limit which I got with it was only 25,000. At that time I had Amazon pay, Sbi Cashback with 1lakh limit. At present I have HDFC card with 1.48 lakh limit.
As per BOB trend, it offers limit enhancement after 1 year but only around 30% of current limit.
And if not, should I close my current BOB select Card, and reapply for another card on C2C method?
Don't post such posts which are literally not relevant to the main thread.
Your question will be promptly answered, if it is under the correct thread.

I would try for LE And upgrade! Started with 42k limit and now at 52k after 1 year!

After a year they increased my bob limit from 25k to 32.5k where as my icici limit is 500k and axis is 300k.

Simple: BoB trusts OneCard customers more than their original customers.
BOB to har saal 30% limit enhancement dega to limit increase ho jayegi but H(opeless)DFC ki to wo dene ki bhi aukat nahi hai. H(opeless)DFC sirf naam ka number 1 bank by market cap hai. Asli Number 1 bank ICICI Bank hai jo sabse jyada limit increase offer deta hai even after being number 2 bank by market cap.

BOB to har saal 30% limit enhancement dega to limit increase ho jayegi but H(opeless)DFC ki to wo dene ki bhi aukat nahi hai. HopleessDFC sirf naam ka number 1 bank by market cap hai. Asli Number 1 bank ICICI Bank hai jo sabse jyada limit increase offer deta hai even after being number 2 bank by market cap.
Aaj hi maine ek post share ki thi HDFC ki....Someone got LE by 6x for 9 months old Tata Neu Plus credit card 😅 Ek minute post dhoond kar share karta hoon

BOB to har saal 30% limit enhancement dega to limit increase ho jayegi but H(opeless)DFC ki to wo dene ki bhi aukat nahi hai. H(opeless)DFC sirf naam ka number 1 bank by market cap hai. Asli Number 1 bank ICICI Bank hai jo sabse jyada limit increase offer deta hai even after being number 2 bank by market cap.
Here is the post:

I would try for LE And upgrade! Started with 42k limit and now at 52k after 1 year!
Is it still at 52K? I got premier at 50K and hoped that I may get Eterna next year based on salary or spends but looking at the 30% lock, it seems impossible in a decade or 2.

Because premier upgrade is not possible at 50k..
It should be 1L..
They showed 1 lakh as initial limit and then gave 50k even after submitting salary slips. Sometimes I just wish that all indian banks should go bankrupt. I have cards and accounts with SBI, PNB, BOB and all these have the worst service ever. Amex should start banking service.

Is it still at 52K? I got premier at 50K and hoped that I may get Eterna next year based on salary or spends but looking at the 30% lock, it seems impossible in a decade or 2.
yes stil at 52k and i would say don't have any hope from BOB and only use your bob cc if it usefully if not keep active cause it should be LTF like all of us.

yes stil at 52k and i would say don't have any hope from BOB and only use your bob cc if it usefully if not keep active cause it should be LTF like all of us.
They showed 1 lakh as initial limit and then gave 50k even after submitting salary slips. Sometimes I just wish that all indian banks should go bankrupt. I have cards and accounts with SBI, PNB, BOB and all these have the worst service ever. Amex should start banking service.
Can i upgrade to easy LTF to select LTF ?

Back