• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Bob card upgrade after 2 months

rockking1994

TF Premier
Hi guys i want to share my experience with bob credit card upgrade
I asked bob customer care for upgrade my bob snapdeal card they said you need 1 lakh limit on your existing card or 7.2 lakh income for this card 🤦🏻 my bob snapdeal limit is only 42250 and fall slightly low of 7.2 requirement I said have other card with 1.7 limit at that time the support executive call and asked me to send my 3 month statement along with amex statement they would take weeks worth of time to reply each message after sending the statement i got no response then suddenly they created a new ticket i send them the previous reference no but they just ask me to send the document again
So i then threaten them to close my card and bank account with bob and this time they reply back immediately from the original executive stating my card has been approved
Today it showed up as a visa variant 🤦🏻‍♂️ I asked for rupay at time of filling the form another hassle to go through now

Update:- got it changed to rupay variant just one mail and they did it in a day or two though yet to receive physical card they had already sent the visa version

Last edited:

lucifer

TF Premier
TF Family
VIP Lounge
Hi guys i want to share my experience with bob credit card upgrade
I asked bob customer care for upgrade my bob snapdeal card they said you need 1 lakh limit on your existing card or 7.2 lakh income for this card 🤦🏻 my bob snapdeal limit is only 42250 and fall slightly low of 7.2 requirement I said have other card with 1.7 limit at that time the support executive call and asked me to send my 3 month statement along with amex statement they would take weeks worth of time to reply each message after sending the statement i got no response then suddenly they created a new ticket i send them the previous reference no but they just ask me to send the document again
So i then threaten them to close my card and bank account with bob and this time they reply back immediately from the original executive stating my card has been approved
Today it showed up as a visa variant 🤦🏻‍♂️ I asked for rupay at time of filling the form another hassle to go through now
which card did you upgrade to?

rockking1994

TF Premier
Why you Upgraded BOB Snapdeal to Premier ?
Any specific reason?
BOB Snapdeal is already on Rupay Network
Better limit and mainly i asked for upgrade during the ltf offer as my snap deal is paid and premier is available in rupay with similar reward rate and have other card in visa master and amex variants
the worst part of it is snapdeal card was my only rupay card 😑
While we are here do we have any good visa offers for bob premier card before i ask for conversion to rupay I tried availing timesprime but its not available for it
Also i any one knows the fastest way to convert the card to rupay?
also suggest me a good ltf rupay card with upi

SSMV

TF Select
Better limit and mainly i asked for upgrade during the ltf offer as my snap deal is paid and premier is available in rupay with similar reward rate and have other card in visa master and amex variants
While we are here do we have any good visa offers for bob premier card before i ask for conversion to rupay I tried availing timesprime but its not available for it
Snapdeal card has better reward rate for any online transaction i.e 2.5 percent in form of reward points

VISHESH_BANSAL

TF Pioneer
BOB Snapdeal is better than Premier

And It is on Rupay You will get 1% for UPI txns
And 2.5% for Regular any Online txn irrespective of Merchant.

For off-line departmental and Grocery spends also 2.5%

249 is just a nominal fee for all these features

rockking1994

TF Premier
Guys i have sbi vistara prime , apay, millenia , axis Airtel, amex smart earn, i use them according to the best reward rates
Though i do admit 2.5% is good for almost everything online and 1% for upi
I mostly use it for small upi transactions and to achieve my sbi vistara milestone if you know you know🤫
reward rate is not my priority as i have other better cards for it also I am not sure about it but isn’t the premier rupay can get better rupay offers?

pprakash11

TF Prestige
Guys i have sbi vistara prime , apay, millenia , axis Airtel, amex smart earn, i use them according to the best reward rates
Though i do admit 2.5% is good for almost everything online and 1% for upi
I mostly use it for small upi transactions and to achieve my sbi vistara milestone if you know you know🤫
reward rate is not my priority as i have other better cards for it also I am not sure about it but isn’t the premier rupay can get better rupay offers?
Oh nice bro.🎉

Ye bta do: SBI Vistara Prime sprint se apply kra tha ya offline agent ? (Limit generously mili ya meagre)?

VISHESH_BANSAL

TF Pioneer
isn’t the premier rupay can get better rupay offers?
No.
For Rupay CC offers NPCI do not discriminate.

Last time on Snapdeal , Rupay CC is giving 20% Instant discount for GV purchases.
BOB Snapdeal holders purchased GV and got 20% instant Discount and Additional 7.5% CashBack in BOB Snapdeal.

Whereas if anyone did the Same txn on Premier he will get only 20% Rupay CC discount, he will lost 7.5% Additional Cashback.

rockking1994

TF Premier
I can always get it back in the name of brother or wife
No.

Last time on Snapdeal , Rupay CC is giving 20% Instant discount for GV purchases.
BOB Snapdeal holders purchased GV and got 20% instant Discount and Additional 7.5% CashBack in BOB Snapdeal.

Whereas if anyone did the Same txn on Premier he will get only 20% Rupay CC discount, he will lost 7.5% Additional Cashback.
When did this happen I guess it’s time to get back the card in my wife or brother’s name

SSMV

TF Select
No.

How many reward points are you getting for doing UPI transaction for every 100
I am getting only 1 reward points for every 100 points for upi transaction