• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Bob card upgrade after 2 months

rockking1994

TF Premier
Hi guys i want to share my experience with bob credit card upgrade
I asked bob customer care for upgrade my bob snapdeal card they said you need 1 lakh limit on your existing card or 7.2 lakh income for this card 🤦🏻 my bob snapdeal limit is only 42250 and fall slightly low of 7.2 requirement I said have other card with 1.7 limit at that time the support executive call and asked me to send my 3 month statement along with amex statement they would take weeks worth of time to reply each message after sending the statement i got no response then suddenly they created a new ticket i send them the previous reference no but they just ask me to send the document again
So i then threaten them to close my card and bank account with bob and this time they reply back immediately from the original executive stating my card has been approved
Today it showed up as a visa variant 🤦🏻‍♂️ I asked for rupay at time of filling the form another hassle to go through now

Update:- got it changed to rupay variant just one mail and they did it in a day or two though yet to receive physical card they had already sent the visa version

Last edited:

CardTox

TF Premier
Hi guys i want to share my experience with bob credit card upgrade
I asked bob customer care for upgrade my bob snapdeal card they said you need 1 lakh limit on your existing card or 7.2 lakh income for this card 🤦🏻 my bob snapdeal limit is only 42250 and fall slightly low of 7.2 requirement I said have other card with 1.7 limit at that time the support executive call and asked me to send my 3 month statement along with amex statement they would take weeks worth of time to reply each message after sending the statement i got no response then suddenly they created a new ticket i send them the previous reference no but they just ask me to send the document again
So i then threaten them to close my card and bank account with bob and this time they reply back immediately from the original executive stating my card has been approved
Today it showed up as a visa variant 🤦🏻‍♂️ I asked for rupay at time of filling the form another hassle to go through now

Update:- got it changed to rupay variant just one mail and they did it in a day or two though yet to receive physical card they had already sent the visa version
I have BOB with 1l limit, the card is 16 months old, but still they haven't increased its limit. How to get the limit increased? My salary is above 1.5l pm