• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Bob card upgrade after 2 months

rockking1994

TF Premier
Hi guys i want to share my experience with bob credit card upgrade
I asked bob customer care for upgrade my bob snapdeal card they said you need 1 lakh limit on your existing card or 7.2 lakh income for this card 🤦🏻 my bob snapdeal limit is only 42250 and fall slightly low of 7.2 requirement I said have other card with 1.7 limit at that time the support executive call and asked me to send my 3 month statement along with amex statement they would take weeks worth of time to reply each message after sending the statement i got no response then suddenly they created a new ticket i send them the previous reference no but they just ask me to send the document again
So i then threaten them to close my card and bank account with bob and this time they reply back immediately from the original executive stating my card has been approved
Today it showed up as a visa variant 🤦🏻‍♂️ I asked for rupay at time of filling the form another hassle to go through now

Update:- got it changed to rupay variant just one mail and they did it in a day or two though yet to receive physical card they had already sent the visa version

Last edited:

kgaurav00

TF Select
VIP Lounge
I asked bob customer care for upgrade my bob snapdeal card they said you need 1 lakh limit on your existing card or 7.2 lakh income for this card 🤦🏻 my bob snapdeal limit is only 42250 and fall slightly low of 7.2 requirement I said have other card with 1.7 limit at that time the support executive call and asked me to send my 3 month statement along with amex statement they would take weeks worth of time to reply each message after sending the statement i got no response then suddenly they created a new ticket i send them the previous reference no but they just ask me to send the document again
So i then threaten them to close my card and bank account with bob and this time they reply back immediately from the original executive stating my card has been approved
Today it showed up as a visa variant 🤦🏻‍♂️ I asked for rupay at time of filling the form another hassle to go through now
how much limit you got in premier card??

Dr-green69

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
How old was ur card? I have bob easy credit card with 25k limit im trying to increase its limit from last 5 months but they're not taking my request saying for limit increase should be min 1 year old and my card is 10 months old. I have other cards with 600k+ limit but they r not listening anything

rockking1994

TF Premier
How old was ur card? I have bob easy credit card with 25k limit im trying to increase its limit from last 5 months but they're not taking my request saying for limit increase should be min 1 year old and my card is 10 months old. I have other cards with 600k+ limit but they r not listening anything
try asking them for an upgrade through the income document if you don’t have 7.2 lakh income and they decline ask them for card to card upgrade upon insisting many times they the customer support called me and I explain i have card from other bank with limit of more than 1lahk he asked me to send the bills and account statements
Note bob can be very slow in replying mine took 2 months of back and forth

ahmedshaikh__

TF Select

Update:- got it changed to rupay variant just one mail and they did it in a day or two though yet to receive physical card they had already sent the visa version
It’s been 2 years since I have Bob easy credit card approved with 20k limit then increased to 26k I also want to upgrade this card is there anyway without salary slip/income/itr proof I have 10 years relationship with Bob account

vaibhav111

TF Legend
TF Family
VIP Lounge
Sr Moderator
My Select Limit is 52k and over 1 lakhs old now, will try the method mentioned here by the OP!

ahmedshaikh__

TF Select

Can I also try this I’m currently holding bob easy cc LTF with 26k limit and it’s almost 2 years old and I have other card with 260k limit ???

ahmedshaikh__

TF Select
Is
Better limit and mainly i asked for upgrade during the ltf offer as my snap deal is paid and premier is available in rupay with similar reward rate and have other card in visa master and amex variants
the worst part of it is snapdeal card was my only rupay card 😑
While we are here do we have any good visa offers for bob premier card before i ask for conversion to rupay I tried availing timesprime but its not available for it
Also i any one knows the fastest way to convert the card to rupay?
also suggest me a good ltf rupay card with upi
ur Premier is LTF ? After upgrading??