• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

BOB Debit Card

SuperKnight

TF Select
VIP Lounge
Is anyone using BOB Debit cards for making Credit Card payments via Paytm/Mobikwik etc and does it give reward points for the same? I think I read in the brochure which came with a debit card that they give 1 RP per 100rs spent, can someone confirm? I have BOB Sapphire and Rupay select debit cards

Solution
Is anyone using BOB Debit cards for making Credit Card payments via Paytm/Mobikwik etc and does it give reward points for the same? I think I read in the brochure which came with a debit card that they give 1 RP per 100rs spent, can someone confirm? I have BOB Sapphire and Rupay select debit cards
No BOB Debit Cards doesn't have any reward programs.

ashwink

TF Infinite
TF Family
Sr Moderator
No BOB Debit Cards doesn't have any reward programs.

Solution

girish3456

TF Premier
What are the charges for Rupay Select debit card. Is there any minimum balance that we need to maintain to get this card. Can you please share the information as I have opened BoB account today