• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

BOB EaseMyTrip RuPay Platinum DC | FREE Amazon Prime, 250 Off Gift Card for Bigbasket, Flipkart, Blinkit, Bookmyshow, Gaana+

First, get the Rupay Select then the EMT one.
I have got Rupay Select this month only and now I have the EMT apply option in BOB World
It didn't show any charges for me when applying, lets see what happens after the card is delivered.
Even if it is chargeable, it is much much worth when compared to charges

I don't care about these teething issues, I get my initial benefits first and then think about spending on it later by which time everything will be fine..
I still wonder who this twitter Abhishek Chatterji guy is?? He is very concerning it seems... 🤣
How will we get the Benifts if Payment Gateways do not recognize the Card🤣

To redeem Benfits we have to Pay Rs.1

How will we get the Benifts if Payment Gateways do not recognize the Card🤣

To redeem Benfits too we have to Pay Rs.1
If it effects that also I will wait , it is not going to be any major issue at all, it will be resolved with a simple reference table update.
By the time my DC arrives by SnailPost (aka Speed Post) everything will be fine 😉

Hail BOB the Builder !!

Last edited:
Top class service for top class Select card 🤣
and the funny thing was , local BOB branch guys were proudly saying, the local PO guys deliver the welcome kits to the BOB branch instead of customers even though the parcel was addressed to the customer's home address..citing customer not traceable... ( ofcourse, without even trying)
Shameless PO and BOB guys..

Back