• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

BOB ETERNA G.O.A.T of domestic lounge access

How to upgrade from BoB Premier to Eterna (LTF is preferable, but even paid I'm willing to accept)? Any guidance. Of course I don't meet income criteria? Does anybody have any idea / tips / tricks?
Fill the upgrade form and attach some other bank card statement and send the mail to crm. If they do the CIBIL hit and even if they deny the upgrade, you will get the Eterna. I just got the Eterna upgrade mail last night (after 5 months of constantly asking them to remove the enquiry or upgrade to Eterna at 50K premier limit).

Fill the upgrade form and attach some other bank card statement and send the mail to crm. If they do the CIBIL hit and even if they deny the upgrade, you will get the Eterna. I just got the Eterna upgrade mail last night (after 5 months of constantly asking them to remove the enquiry or upgrade to Eterna at 50K premier limit).
Nice, is it LTF ?

That I will ask after card delivery. They should make it LTF else I will again ask them to remove cibil hit😅
There's another guy here who's trying to armtwist BOB into converting his Eterna into LTF for double cibil hit, hasn't posted any update till now, eagerly waiting

So let me ask you this, does this work
Has anyone reported successful conversion to LTF by this

There's another guy here who's trying to armtwist BOB into converting his Eterna into LTF for double cibil hit, hasn't posted any update till now, eagerly waiting

So let me ask you this, does this work
Has anyone reported successful conversion to LTF by this
There was a old post where the guy successfully got the ltf eterna cause of cibil hit,

The post title is something premier to eterna after 18 mails

I am waiting for The card to see if there is any change in the limit (premier is 50k) so once I get the card and see the limit and T&C then I can give update. The app still show premier so its gonna take a day or 2 to reflect the update and I can wait for few days🤣 and similarly I will wait for HDFC infinia directly and Apple card in US.

There was a old post where the guy successfully got the ltf eterna cause of cibil hit,

I am waiting for The card to see if there is any change in the limit (premier is 50k) so once I get the card and see the limit and T&C then I can give update. The app still show premier so its gonna take a day or 2 to reflect the update and I can wait for few days🤣 and similarly I will wait for HDFC infinia directly and Apple card in US.
Well good luck, keep us posted

Very nice of them to even allow pet goats 🐐 too in lounge.
Sassy Oh No GIF by Nickelodeon
I guess we need to maintain a library for your GIF's.

Card reflected on app and limit increased to 2 lakhs.

Back