• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

BOB Eterna rewards

VijayflyRaven

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
BOB Eterna gives 3.75% for online shopping. Rewards used to post as soon as the transaction is posted. Last few weeks I see that my transactions at Amazon has not earned any rewards. Is this an issue only for me or others also not receiving rewards for last week?

Are you sure? I think their website says otherwise
I think you may be correct. I had been relying on the online reviews that show the monthly spend target. I will go throught the mitc in detail.

EDIT: The attached rewards T&C document clearly states the rewards points are per statement cycle.

Attachments

So my card was upgraded to Eterna on 2nd July and 2 statements have been generated since then. I have already spent 1 lakh+ on my Card and still not received 10K welcome points.

Any idea by when they credit the welcome points?

So my card was upgraded to Eterna on 2nd July and 2 statements have been generated since then. I have already spent 1 lakh+ on my Card and still not received 10K welcome points.

Any idea by when they credit the welcome points?

3rd month ..

>Bonus Reward points for Milestone Rewards will be posted to eligible cardholders credit card
account within 30 days of promotion end date.

My 10K welcome points were credited before the 3rd statement generation. It appears that they credit the points immediately after the 60-day grace period ends.

I'll be converting my Visa to Rupay now. Let's see if they are ready for LTF conversion.

Back