• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

BOB HPCL ENERGIE Virtual Card Lifetime Free Offer

TF Select
I have a Bob Premier Rupay LTF CC.

I got whatsapp message from Bob:

I applied and got LTF virtual card instantly. This is a digital card and physical card will NOT be sent.

Attachments

• Screenshot (4639).png
    Screenshot (4639).png
    179.6 KB · Views: 424
I got BOB Easy Card in June, 2024. The Credit Limit is 25K. How do I get limit enhancement?
You can raised the limit enhancement only after the completion of 1yr means u hv to raise request at Crm@bobfinancial.com for LE (For Self Employed) 3 month Bank statement n 2 yrs of ITR with computation (For Salaried) 3 Month of Bank Statement Showing Salary Credited & with Payslip/Salary Slip your LE request will be accepted only 30% Limit will be increase as it's bob policy
Mine got increased from 60k (2022) to today 78k (July 2024)

You can raised the limit enhancement only after the completion of 1yr means u hv to raise request at Crm@bobfinancial.com for LE (For Self Employed) 3 month Bank statement n 2 yrs of ITR with computation (For Salaried) 3 Month of Bank Statement Showing Salary Credited & with Payslip/Salary Slip your LE request will be accepted only 30% Limit will be increase as it's bob policy
Mine got increased from 60k (2022) to today 78k (July 2024)
cibil hit ?

You can pay using HP pay app to get fuel rewards. Only way
Condition: when we Order Physical card then :
This tweet suggests :

When you use your HPCL BoB ENERGIE Credit Card at HPCL retail outlets, LPG purchases, and on the HP Pay App, you get up to 5% Savings (24 Reward Points per ₹150 = 4% Savings + 1% Fuel Surcharge Waiver).

1720354623316.webp

Condition: when we Order Physical card then :
This tweet suggests :

When you use your HPCL BoB ENERGIE Credit Card at HPCL retail outlets, LPG purchases, and on the HP Pay App, you get up to 5% Savings (24 Reward Points per ₹150 = 4% Savings + 1% Fuel Surcharge Waiver).

View attachment 60165

How to use this card in HP Pay app. There is charges for topping up HP Pay Wallet using CC right. Do they reverse those charges if done using this card?

Hi, after applying for physical card, I did not receive any msg or mail Or any service request number regarding physical card. Do we get any mail/msg regarding this? I was able to successfully submit for physical card after otp verification and address confirmation.
You will get update in 4-5 working days. After physical card approval/dispatch, your card CVV will be changed.

Last edited:
Back