• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

BOB now offering Snapdeal card as additional card to existing card holders!

It's okay
Bob cc agents r dumb,i asked them about this they have no idea,i asked two of them i got different answers from them
With reference to the trail mail, we wish to inform you that 10 RP per ₹100 is capped at maximum 2000 Reward Points per billing cycle statement and combined for all primary and addon cards.

With reference to the trail mail, we wish to inform you that 10 RP per ₹100 is capped at maximum 2000 Reward Points per billing cycle statement and combined for all primary and addon cards.
Bro, why to ask Customer Care. If you are getting more than 2000 RPS (10X accelerated), why to ask Customer care and inform them

Enjoy till it lasts !

Also, BOB Customer care is useless, it's better to hit on wall rather than contacting BOB Customer support.

Update:-For BOB Snapdeal Card

BOB credited 7.5% Cashback i.e
1,140 points for a Snapdeal txn of 3,800.
In Statement against this txn 380 points are reflecting that is equivalent to 2.5% of 3,800 INR
but when you check Reward Points summary and calculate, you will find additional 760 Points are credited that is equivalent to 5% of 3,800 INR.

Most of us purchased GV last month using Snapdeal due to 20% discount offer.

I purchased swiggy GV.
5% Snapdeal instant Discount
20% Rupay Instant Discount.
7.5% value back by BOB Snapdeal Card.

Net Discount of 30% for Swiggy GV of 5k.
I didn't get extra 5% points. Just 380 points.

I didn't get extra 5% points. Just 380 points.
Actually u r right. I had some reversals also and i wasn't able to calculate it properly. Now with a different calculation and adding ur points, I am able to justify it.

I did 20k transaction and 32960 transaction, transaction of 32960 got reversed. Bob gave 2.5% cb first on 32960 transaction and then only 373 out of 20k got 2.5% cb and rest just 1%. Then when 32960 got reversed, they reversed whole 32960 2.5% cb instead of adjusting the bonus points with 20k transaction.

So now everything adds up. I did get 760 extra points from snapdeal. But i lost 1178 points due to that bonus point getting calculated on a reversed transaction.

Actually u r right. I had some reversals also and i wasn't able to calculate it properly. Now with a different calculation and adding ur points, I am able to justify it.

I did 20k transaction and 32960 transaction, transaction of 32960 got reversed. Bob gave 2.5% cb first on 32960 transaction and then only 373 out of 20k got 2.5% cb and rest just 1%. Then when 32960 got reversed, they reversed whole 32960 2.5% cb instead of adjusting the bonus points with 20k transaction.

So now everything adds up. I did get 760 extra points from snapdeal. But i lost 1178 points due to that bonus point getting calculated on a reversed transaction.
tum sher ho toh BOB sava sher hai.

You are the one who decode that 2.5% Cashback is applicable for Max 33.33k worth Txns, but fall in the trap of BOB.

You should raise a complaint, BOB will credit remaining points Manually.

BOB credit points txn wise , hence reversed it txn wise.

BOB systems need improvements.

Thanks for sharing this incident, with us.

Last edited:
I have received two voucher codes after emailing crm@bobfinancial.com but I am unable to redeem them. Does anybody know how to redeem them, does it require pin to redeem as they have sent me voucher codes without pin. @pprakash11 @Batmanbaba

@Abhishek012 They didn't give me voucher codes for add on cards. Are you sure add on cards are eligible for gift card or Do you know someone who got gift card for add on card?
last year everyone got vouchers for add-on cards too.

Yes, i think pin required.

I have received two voucher codes after emailing crm@bobfinancial.com but I am unable to redeem them. Does anybody know how to redeem them, does it require pin to redeem as they have sent me voucher codes without pin. @pprakash11 @Batmanbaba

@Abhishek012 They didn't give me voucher codes for add on cards. Are you sure add on cards are eligible for gift card or Do you know someone who got gift card for add on card?
Use app and use that voucher code in coupon code section, you will get ₹250 discount.

When purchasing through Snapdeal, use this code in coupon space. No pin required

Back