• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

BOB premier Rupay query

Praneeth

TF Buzz
Recently I got BOB premier Rupay variant , I want to know if anyone is still facing issues while availing bob offers in flipkart or amazon or any other merchant sites , and if so can anyone tell me how to change it to visa variant

I just got my Bob premier visa variant and want to change to rupay variant. Before that I would like to know if there are still any issues with rupay variant compared to visa?

@Abhishek012
No issue, if you issue for domestic transaction.

For BOB credit card bill payment. Now mostly all apps now use BBPS.

BOB have worst service for CC bill payment though all 3rd party apps. No matter you have visa variant or RuPay varant.

By the way you can also pay your cc bill to your old blocked visa card number and your bill will updated to your new RuPay card number.

No issue, if you issue for domestic transaction.

For BOB credit card bill payment. Now mostly all apps now use BBPS.

BOB have worst service for CC bill payment though all 3rd party apps. No matter you have visa variant or RuPay varant.

By the way you can also pay your cc bill to your old blocked visa card number and your bill will updated to your new RuPay card number.
What about intl transactions? Only interested in issues present in Rupay but not in Visa, if same issue in both: doesnt matter
I have not yet activated visa card (card dispatched not yet delivered), will ask for conversion and wont activate visa.

What about intl transactions? Only interested in issues present in Rupay but not in Visa, if same issue in both: doesnt matter
I have not yet activated visa card (card dispatched not yet delivered), will ask for conversion and wont activate visa.
Intl transaction - RuPay-JCB card network accept almost all major countries except few small countries.

You need to complete atleast an year for Rupay conversion
Easy to get RuPay Easy Virtual 😌 👌
Now you can hold Visa+RuPay as well 😁

Is this applicable even If I didnt activate my VISA card?
Also, I dont want to have additional Rupay only virtual card If I can help it
Dnt activate your visa card and told BOB you apply for RuPay variant but got Visa variant.

There is no guarantee when you will get additional card RuPay. BOB will offer you additional card after 3 to 6 months or sometimes after 2 years.

@ashwink

Back