• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

BOB SMS ALERT CHARGES FOR SAVINGS ACCOUNT

mail2jampa

TF Buzz
I have some doubt regarding BOB SAVINGS ACCOUNT SMS ALERT CHARGES

Those who are using BOB LITE SAVINGS Account can you please check your account statement and confirm whether any SMS ALERT CHARGES were debited from your account . if so what is the FREQUENCY Monthly or Quarterly

Similarly

Those who are using ANY BOB SAVINGS Account can you please check your account statement and confirm whether any SMS ALERT CHARGES were debited from your account in last 6 months.

***" BOB BRO ACCOUNT USERS DONT REPLY "***

PLEASE REPLY WITH
savings account variant name
approx account opened date
FREQUENCY of debit- Monthly or Quarterly or Nil
screen shot of last 2 debits for SMS ALERTS

gautamcool

TF Premier

Those who are using BOB LITE SAVINGS Account can you please check your account statement and confirm whether any SMS ALERT CHARGES were debited from your account . if so what is the FREQUENCY Monthly or Quarterly

Similarly

Those who are using ANY BOB SAVINGS Account can you please check your account statement and confirm whether any SMS ALERT CHARGES were debited from your account in last 6 months.

PLEASE REPLY WITH
I earlier had an BOB account of 9 years which my parents opened for me. Just because of these SMS and Debit card charges, I closed it few years ago

Stargod

TF Premier
BOB SMS alert Charges :

20 Paisa/SMS+GST with a cap of Rs.15+GST per month.

(Charges will be debited in every succeeding month)

The revised SMS charges will be collected on a monthly basis from the eligible customers effective from the month of January 2023 onwards

doraemon

TF Legend

Similarly

PLEASE REPLY WITH
Bob lite and bob bro comes with free sms
OTher bob sms charges can be turn off by app

Nilanchal

TF Premier
BOB SMS alert Charges :

20 Paisa/SMS+GST with a cap of Rs.15+GST per month.

(Charges will be debited in every succeeding month)

The revised SMS charges will be collected on a monthly basis from the eligible customers effective from the month of January 2023 onwards
Ohhh...
Didn't knew this!! And had always wondered about it..
Its been more than 25yrs, my dad is holding a bob account.
No sms charges debited so far..
Debit card charges deducted in every 2yrs but the amount is double, obviously!