• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

BOB ZERO BALANCE ACCOUNT QUERY

Bob78900

TF Ace
My father wants to open zero balance account in kotak he was not able to open account because of his prior relationship or a card which is closed 10 years ago. Also there is age limit in icici mine. So kindly tell me that what is the maximum balance i can keep in bob(world) zero balance account. It's urgent guys. And please tell they provide cheque book or not? kindly share the screenshot or whatever you guys have that says there is no limit on maximum balance
@Batmanbaba

Open from bob website

It will have cheque book.... And its not written but there is no restrictions if you have pan updated and kyc complete....

If u have large amount... Better to open account in hdfc.... Much better use of your amount... Easy in getting credit cards...

If u want to go for bob then go for advantage account... It has mab of 2000rs for urban, 1000 for semi urban and 500 for Rural branches

Reactions: AsB
Open from bob website

It will have cheque book.... And its not written but there is no restrictions if you have pan updated and kyc complete....

If u have large amount... Better to open account in hdfc.... Much better use of your amount... Easy in getting credit cards...

If u want to go for bob then go for advantage account... It has mab of 2000rs for urban, 1000 for semi urban and 500 for Rural branches
No can't go for 10k mab he wants to use this account as secondary just for ecs payments. But Sometimes there is more balance which some banks dont allow. Thats why i was thinking to open this account

No can't go for 10k mab he wants to use this account as secondary just for ecs payments. But Sometimes there is more balance which some banks dont allow. Thats why i was thinking to open this account
Was hunting for zero mab accounts last week. If I recall correctly BOB charge for ecs nach mandate or SI execution, Kindly confirm it yourself as their site is a mess and information is all over the place. I went with IDFC in my case as I already had Kotak and SBI account.

You can look into SBI or AU Small finance

Back