• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Booked 4 Business Class Tickets for Just Rs 2426

Is there online process for the same or we have to call the customer care ?
You can book the tickets online using miles or redeem the Vistara on demand business class voucher. However, if you want to use the one class upgrade vouchers then its best to call the customer care post the booking and get the booking upgraded.

Hi, for the free card, did you also get the 1 business class ticket on joining and the benefit of 10k reward points post the spending threshold in 90days?
Yes, I got both benefits, I got my fee + gst back in May, here are the details regarding the offer , although I didn't knew about offer when I applied, I got to know this offer after one month of card delivery, I guess I was lucky.

Thanks to the axis vistara infinite card I recently booked 4 Business Class tickets for my Ooty Family Trip.

1st & 2nd Ticket - Using 2 Business Class Vouchers - Paid Rs. 1160
3rd Ticket - Using 1 Business Class Voucher - Paid Rs. 840
4th Ticket - Upgraded Award economy seat to business class using 2 upgrade vouchers - paid Rs 414 + Rs.12 ( for upgradation )

Price of Business Class Seat for same flight is 34k, looks like I got a pretty good reward rate ( got FYF vistara infinite card )

View attachment 20814
@kumawatamit28 is it possible to upgrade award premium economy seat to business class? I heard that only tickets booked through cash/CV points can be upgraded. Considering you've Vistara infinite, you must not be having economy voucher and booked economy ticket with cash or CV points right? Correct me if I'm wrong

@kumawatamit28 is it possible to upgrade award premium economy seat to business class? I heard that only tickets booked through cash/CV points can be upgraded. Considering you've Vistara infinite, you must not be having economy voucher and booked economy ticket with cash or CV points right? Correct me if I'm wrong
Yes to your first question

i tried upgrading my award economy ticket to premium economy using cv points and one class upgrade voucher, but the customer care told me that since the base value of the ticket is 0 it cannote be upgraded

i tried upgrading my award economy ticket to premium economy using cv points and one class upgrade voucher, but the customer care told me that since the base value of the ticket is 0 it cannot be be upgraded
That's exactly my question. I don't think award flights can be upgraded using a voucher

Yes I booked economy from CV points & then upgraded to business class.

Looks like it depends on the merciful nature of the Customer care exec as to upgrade award flight or not using vouchers as I have read both type of cases above.

Looks like it depends on the merciful nature of the Customer care exec as to upgrade award flight or not using vouchers as I have read both type of cases above.
Agreed, I read somewhere the economy award flight can't be upgraded & I also checked upgrade eligibility by entering the PNR number & it said that the seat is not eligible for an upgrade. I called the priority support & he upgraded without asking any question

I spend on a Vistara Infinite card after achieving Axis Magnus & Gold Charge monthly milestone value, so it seems a pretty good return, If I would have to spend in cash then it will be like 6 * 6000 ( obviously no Vistara flight )= 36k. From Magnus Rewards, I will be staying at Marriot for a night with 2 rooms, ITC Fortune for 2 nights with 2 rooms & ITC Welcomhotel for a night with 2 rooms. I just hope I will be able to pay taxes with green points.
Does gold charge give reward in income tax payments?

Back