• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Booked Axis Magnus Concierge Service! What next?

WhoU

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
I've booked this service for my Sister who is travelling to the US as a student. I've used dad's card, and put his name up as primary traveller, and added my sister as guest.
Uploaded her airline ticket as well. Yet to hear back from Axis Concierge team for now.
Hopefully she'll get to use it. Would be really helpful, even if they redeem two counts against her one visit.
Did she get to use it?

gurbina

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
I guess this will mainly dependent on the service provider and how flexible or okay they'll be with it?

Not even sure if they care about the TnC as they're not part of Axis but to avoid selling/giving away the service (which is mentioned in the TnC for a reason and would affect the bank's bottomline) they are probably mandated by Axis to not provide the service without the cardholder.

But it is also in their interest to provide the service ($$$), although likely to be against their service contract with Axis.

Frade

TF Buzz
How many days before your flight do you tend to get a confirmation of the service? I am travelling international from BOM in about 20 days, i have put up a request for the service about a week ago and haven't got any confirmation so far.