• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

BOOKMYSHOW RBL PLAY CREDIT CARD

eswaranadasu

TF Select
Hey @bookmyshow
I would like to use the @rblbank play card monthly offer (1 ticket price 150rs)
When I am trying to book 4 tickets I am getting
discount for only two tickets which is 300rs (150x 2 )
The actual discount is 500rs right ?
Will I get discount again on another order ?
Or will I loose the balance amount

Attachments

• IMG_1084.webp
    IMG_1084.webp
    75.1 KB · Views: 58
  • IMG_1085.webp
    IMG_1085.webp
    30.7 KB · Views: 59
You will get 2 free tickets no matter how much it costs.
If you book 2 tickets worth ₹250 each = ₹500 off
If you book 2 tickets worth ₹150 each = ₹300 off
If you book 4 tickets worth ₹250 each = ₹500 off (so 2 tickets free)
If you book 4 tickets worth ₹150 each = ₹300 off (2 free tickets)

No balance concept here, once you've booked 2 tickets and got the discount, that's it, you cannot use the offer until next month.
Any tricky t&c in this card? Is this upfront discount or how this cashback/discount is received?

You Should have taken bms play card , as it gives you 10% value back on spends of 5000 . As its ltf , its best among others !
I have the rbl bms play card with 500 rupees annual fee. If I make 10 BMS bookings in a year, this fee will be waived off.

Is there any way to convert this card to LTF, without linking to number of tickets booking ?

Hi guys,
I applied for this BMS Play credit card on Monday.
KYC is completed and got kyc approved message also. But after that I dint get any application reference number in mail, so it’s not possible for me to check the status.
Is there any other way we can check the status?
I already raised the request to customer care for the application reference number and dint get any response .
It will take time
Afterwards check card section in BMS app you can get the UPDATE

I have the rbl bms play card with 500 rupees annual fee. If I make 10 BMS bookings in a year, this fee will be waived off.

Is there any way to convert this card to LTF, without linking to number of tickets booking ?
After the first year , you can mail them for ltf , chance are there that they provide you .

I got offer for BMS play card as LTF. I was excited that I'll get 2 free movie tickets. I applied and received card today. Was disappointed to see the 5K spends requirement for 2 free tickets. This is definitely a dealbreaker for me.

I got offer for BMS play card as LTF. I was excited that I'll get 2 free movie tickets. I applied and received card today. Was disappointed to see the 5K spends requirement for 2 free tickets. This is definitely a dealbreaker for me.
Where did you see LTF offer ?
It is actually 10 bookings on BMS to get fee waiver

Yes they showed it as No renewal fees only for you. I came to know about the 10 booking criteria afterwards.

Yes they showed it as No renewal fees only for you. I came to know about the 10 booking criteria afterwards.
In my case , I have called the CC to waive off the 500 rupees fee and they did it. When I enquired about LTF conversion, they have asked me to call again next year for waiver. So its like you need to call them every year for waiver, when you don't meet the 10 bookings criteria.

Back