• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Burgundy Private

hirenspare

TF Buzz
Hi,

Eligibility criteria on the website says maintaining TRV of 5 Cr. I have read somewhere that they actually open Burgundy Private relationship with much lower TRV. Can anyone share their experience on how much TRV was expected.

Thanks..

Axis is quite okay to loose a Burgundy customer if they dont maintain the required AQB. They follow it very strictly.
Not Axis , Burgundy Rm ( all Rm Need good accounts ) once you are upgraded to Burgundy private you get a new Rm

I will tell you my story I was having axis priority savings account since 2013 , even through I fulfilled criteria for Burgundy for many years , my RM never upgraded my account , even after telling him to do so many times , finally I opened a Burgundy account under same Coustmer ID and got a Burgundy Rm , asked her to update my account to Burgundy salary and it was done in 7 days .

So your RM makes a huge difference in how things go

Dear sir

Greetings!

*Axis Bank* has introduced an exclusive offering '*Burgundy Private*', and is extending the same for ××××××.

This premium service combines a powerful banking platform with tailored investment advisory solutions.

They are organizing an exclusive "*Q&A*" session for you all, in the coming weeks at ×××× Hotel.

If you are interested in
attending, please message me directly so I can coordinate your participation.

Thank you!

Warm Regards
×××××××
×××××××

Dear sir

Greetings!

*Axis Bank* has introduced an exclusive offering '*Burgundy Private*', and is extending the same for ××××××.

This premium service combines a powerful banking platform with tailored investment advisory solutions.

They are organizing an exclusive "*Q&A*" session for you all, in the coming weeks at ×××× Hotel.

If you are interested in

Thank you!

Warm Regards
×××××××
×××××××
This is what my HR has sent me

Dear sir

Greetings!

If you are interested in

Thank you!

Warm Regards
×××××××
×××××××
Oh so when the meet happening?

Back