• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Business moneyback to Swiggy Card upgrade

friends2b11

TF Select
He has these three cards- Hdfc Milliennia, Bussiness moneyback,upi virtual rupay card. (Limit 98k)

He emailed HDFC bank for card upgrade.

But he got this in reply today-

IMG_20240528_122611.jpg

While applying from Swiggy application it says that he is not eligible for the card.But why he is not able to apply as floater card ?

He didn't apply from HDFC bank site because her mother applied from HDFC bank site 4 days ago.His mother has three credit cards - HDFC Millennia and hdfc Tata Neu and Virtual rupay credit card.(125k limit) His mother couldn't apply for the swiggy card from swiggy application ( same not eligible error).But his mother had applied through HDFC bank site for Swiggy card and it got rejected.
But why is he rejected because he already have a card? It was supposed to be approved as floater card right ?

Since her mother's application got rejected from HDFC site, he thought that he should email HDFC for upgrade instead of applying from the hdfc site.Because HDFC may reject his application like her mother.

Hdfc bussiness moneyback card is not a good card.That's why he want to upgrade that bussiness moneyback card to Swiggy card.

But her mother doesn't want to upgrade either of the two good cards( millennia & tata neu).His mother wants to get the swiggy card as a floater card.But it got rejected yesterday even after applying from HDFC bank site.And as far as I know it is not possible to upgrade the UPI virtual card to swiggy card.

Now how to get the swiggy card for him and for his mother ?

Reactions: SSV

the_collector

TF Premier
He has these three cards- Hdfc Milliennia, Bussiness moneyback,upi virtual rupay card. (Limit 98k)

IMG_20240528_122611.jpg

While applying from Swiggy application it says that he is not eligible for the card.But why he is not able to apply as floater card ?

He didn't apply from HDFC bank site because her mother applied from HDFC bank site 4 days ago.His mother has three credit cards - HDFC Millennia and hdfc Tata Neu and Virtual rupay credit card.(125k limit) His mother couldn't apply for the swiggy card from swiggy application ( same not eligible error).But his mother had applied through HDFC bank site for Swiggy card and it got rejected.
But why is he rejected because he already have a card? It was supposed to be approved as floater card right ?

Since her mother's application got rejected from HDFC site, he thought that he should email HDFC for upgrade instead of applying from the hdfc site.Because HDFC may reject his application like her mother.

Hdfc bussiness moneyback card is not a good card.That's why he want to upgrade that bussiness moneyback card to Swiggy card.

But her mother doesn't want to upgrade either of the two good cards( millennia & tata neu).His mother wants to get the swiggy card as a floater card.But it got rejected yesterday even after applying from HDFC bank site.And as far as I know it is not possible to upgrade the UPI virtual card to swiggy card.

I think I can help with this.

So what he needs to do is , he needs to take the rejected application reference number ( for swiggy card) and reply to the email he received above wherein he can get as floater card and ask them to process it manually.

They will send you a form for confirmation and it will get approved this way.

When you apply directly online it considers as new application and won't process.

friends2b11

TF Select

So what he needs to do is , he needs to take the rejected application reference number ( for swiggy card) and reply to the email he received above wherein he can get as floater card and ask them to process it manually.

When you apply directly online it considers as new application and won't process.
Yes he mailed them to process it manually as a floater card or to upgrade Rupay Biz Upi card to swiggy card.

Let's wait for a reply.

friends2b11

TF Select

IMG_20240528_165903.jpg
He got this reply from them. Now what's next?

the_collector

TF Premier
IMG_20240528_165903.jpg
He got this reply from them. Now what's next?
Tell them that you received an email stating that you can get this card as a floater card and ask them to reconsider. Tell them you spend a lot etc.. write a proper email explaining your situation and how it'll benefit you and them from getting this card.

They will not upgrade the UPI card to swiggy. So you can rule that out already.

I would recommend closing one card and then sending this

Fini7777

TF Premier
Tell them that you received an email stating that you can get this card as a floater card and ask them to reconsider. Tell them you spend a lot etc.. write a proper email explaining your situation and how it'll benefit you and them from getting this card.

They will not upgrade the UPI card to swiggy. So you can rule that out already.

I would recommend closing one card and then sending this
same happened to me I've TATA neu infinity with178k limit I applied through their website But Rejected
BTW I had this swiggy card but closed 3 months ago. again applied few days ago -Rejected

Fini7777

TF Premier

IMG_20240528_122611.jpg

Close the upi rupay cc and apply for swiggy card but after 1 month bcoz your swiggy card was rejected recently right so, there will be a cooling period of 1 month but not sure if it is applicable to their co-branded cards

Mohammad

TF Buzz

IMG_20240528_122611.jpg

I have HDFC 4 Credit Card
Business Money Back 7 Months Old
Upi Biz. 5 Months Old
Tata Neo 2 months Old
Swigy 2 Months Old