• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Business moneyback VISA card not supported on Flipkart

iM23

TF Select
Yesterday, suddenly I found that my HDFC Business Moneyback VISA credit card is not supported on Flipkart. But previously I successfully used the card on Flipkart. When I enter the card details now, Flipkart shows "Sorry, this card is not supported". What may be the possible reasons? Domestic online transactions are turned on.

Tejo

TF Legend
Yesterday, suddenly I found that my HDFC Business Moneyback VISA credit card is not supported on Flipkart. But previously I successfully used the card on Flipkart. When I enter the card details now, Flipkart shows "Sorry, this card is not supported". What may be the possible reasons? Domestic online transactions are turned on.
Hdfc converted their namesake cards to real corporate cards and they were mostly not eligible for discounts

You can upgrade it to normal moneyback or mb plus

anonymuos

TF Ace
Business MonkeyBack 🐒 has many problems with offers on both Flipkart and Amazon. Offers are disabled and many merchants incorrectly treat it as a corporate card. Even on MyJio app recharge when I tried to use Pay with Rewards/TwidPay, it denied using of this card. Close it ASAP.

iM23

TF Select
Hdfc converted their namesake cards to real corporate cards and they were mostly not eligible for discounts

You can upgrade it to normal moneyback or mb plus
Business MonkeyBack 🐒 has many problems with offers on both Flipkart and Amazon. Offers are disabled and many merchants incorrectly treat it as a corporate card. Even on MyJio app recharge when I tried to use Pay with Rewards/TwidPay, it denied using of this card. Close it ASAP.
Contact HDFC Customer care via email and ask them to convert this into rupay varient LTF...

Else Close the card and apply Millennia after 6 months
A huge thanks to all of you. The thing is I got the card through an agent who claimed it was pre-approved and LTF for me and it was true. So I didn't have to provide any income document.

As I came to know that it has become a corporate card and no offers will apply on this, it's of no use to me.

Now, you suggested to upgrade it or close and then reapply for other cards, but I cannot provide any income proof. And I don't know if I would get any card without income proof and also LTF. And I don't want a paid card as I only kept it to use during offers. For normal spending, I have other cards.

So, what would be a good move now? And just to be assured again, has Amazon also blacklisted this card from offers?

bhavik886151

TF Premier
Flipkart not accepting any business cards on there website i tried with ICICI , HDFC, and my IDFC business card and each get same error which you received so it look like Flipkart system not allowed to use Business credit card to make purchase on there site