• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Buy GOLD below market rate - 10% Discount on Gold Coins at AJIO on ICICI Credit Cards

This is correct.. 10% off with some CC is a better choice. If we wait until 30 , there will be a sale ..
At that time we get 10% off offer..
Guys wait for a few days.. don’t rush
Extra 10% off ?? Or cc discount 10% ?? Ex gold rate 24k is 8k card discount is 10% around 7200 per g then is there going to be extra 10% off ?

Extra 10% off ?? Or cc discount 10% ?? Ex gold rate 24k is 8k card discount is 10% around 7200 per g then is there going to be extra 10% off ?
Yes I think bro was referring to cc discount of 10% but it keeps changing everyday for different banks. So better to check when the cards you have are eligible for bank offer and buy on that day. Also there is no hurry since this assured gifts seem to be till 9th June.
SBI cashback 5% was good before when 5% prepaid discount was getting applied since 10% discount has generally limit of 1K. But now 10% bank offers are the best options

Yes I think bro was referring to cc discount of 10% but it keeps changing everyday for different banks. So better to check when the cards you have are eligible for bank offer and buy on that day. Also there is no hurry since this assured gifts seem to be till 9th June.
SBI cashback 5% was good before when 5% prepaid discount was getting applied since 10% discount has generally limit of 1K. But now 10% bank offers are the best options
I think we can claim special bag offer two times. One in early access till 29th may then 2nd till 9th june.

I think there is a restriction of 1 offer per account. Like if you get 10-20k offer then you won't be able to get 20k+ offer on the same account even though it would mention in the cart while checking out. I tried it but didn't get additional coupon for zomato and didn't receive a separate email for rewards like i got when i placed the first order. So i canceled the second order. Will place from other account on 30 May.

If anyone bought gold today.
Is the cart showing free gift?
Even if it doesn't show free gift in cart are we getting reward unlocked email after placing the order?

If anyone bought gold today.
Is the cart showing free gift?
Even if it doesn't show free gift in cart are we getting reward unlocked email after placing the order?

Free gift is not showing for gold orders in the cart..
However, it is not showing for any other orders also..

Back