• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Buy GOLD below market rate - 10% Discount on Gold Coins at AJIO on ICICI Credit Cards

I think there is a restriction of 1 offer per account. Like if you get 10-20k offer then you won't be able to get 20k+ offer on the same account even though it would mention in the cart while checking out. I tried it but didn't get additional coupon for zomato and didn't receive a separate email for rewards like i got when i placed the first order. So i canceled the second order. Will place from other account on 30 May.
when did you place first order?

I think there is a restriction of 1 offer per account. Like if you get 10-20k offer then you won't be able to get 20k+ offer on the same account even though it would mention in the cart while checking out. I tried it but didn't get additional coupon for zomato and didn't receive a separate email for rewards like i got when i placed the first order. So i canceled the second order. Will place from other account on 30 May.
Not sure about this time but it is generally one gift applicable once per account

Take a look at what gifts you can win based on your order amount. Just remember, you can get each of these gifts only once during this sale!

Screenshot 2024-05-29 at 12.05.56 AM.png

Maybe because zomato code is repeated in both, the mail didn't come second time immediately

Back