• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Buy GOLD below market rate - 10% Discount on Gold Coins at AJIO on ICICI Credit Cards

I got the offer yesterday and claimed the AT trolley bag today. Could not claim it sooner due to medical emergency of a close relative. Thank God, it was still available.
I thought I will get both products at Re.1, greed :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: SSV
@SSV @Krishna Kumar @BVC
government reduced gold duty by 3%, so gold price is 3% down, we are at loss :cry:
Dynamic commodities we cannot track. If you buy on terms of investment for long term it will definitely give returns. Buying and selling (Trading) will have effect. But if you are trading also you have to average, then only it will work for you.

Impact hona is different bro. Wo roll back hojaayega, duty which is reduced, will be permanent impact as compared to international gold prices
I think the duty reduction is 9%[corrected] not 3%. do double check. Price impact on gold futures was 5% last i checked.

Not going to speculate if it reverses or reduces further and when will it recovers if in a day or month or year.

Last edited:
Back