• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Buy GOLD below market rate - 10% Discount on Gold Coins at AJIO on ICICI Credit Cards

Got my laptop sleeve as well.
Also they added some reliance points (Rs. 49) which i used for platform fee of Rs 20.

Where is this offer? Is it still on?

Iv never bought gold online.. thinking I should start buying gold coins in phases.
There was also some mention of buying gold on Flipkart. Is Flipkart trustworthy when it comes to gold?

What online sites are reliable for gold coins and give offers on credit / debit cards?

Iv never bought gold online.. thinking I should start buying gold coins in phases.
There was also some mention of buying gold on Flipkart. Is Flipkart trustworthy when it comes to gold?

What online sites are reliable for gold coins and give offers on credit / debit cards?
Read this thread, there is plenty of information

Hi Team, I have issues with one of the order in Flipkart. The order was never delivered to me but they marked it as delivered. I have raised the query with the support and they say the logistics partner confirmed the delivery and they no longer will open the ticket. I have raised the same on the twitter. Can you all support me?

Also, I have been ordering gold from the past 2-3 years, never faced such issues. I believe the issue is with the logistics partner they are delivering the products without otp verification and they are not ready to accept the problem. I wasn't even in the town when the delivery was made. Not even a call or message, directly received a email at 9pm saying my order got delivered after which I raised a complaint to support but they are saying logistics partner delivered the product. I would have ignored if it's below 1k as I don't have time to fight with these people. But the value is around 14k. You can go through the whole Twitter chain and support me.

It is safe to buy as many have ordered and got it delivered.
Currently no offer in Flipkart for gold coins. There was until last night.
Check Ajio you might be able to buy 1g or 2g at a good price. Around 7k per g after card discounts.

It is safe to buy as many have ordered and got it delivered.
Currently no offer in Flipkart for gold coins. There was until last night.
Check Ajio you might be able to buy 1g or 2g at a good price. Around 7k per g after card discounts.

I checked ajio for gold coins, no card discount showing. Will keep checking.
I don't trust Flipkart ever. My first order with them and they send me a used dongle! Have never bought anything after that from them.

Hi Team, I have issues with one of the order in Flipkart. The order was never delivered to me but they marked it as delivered. I have raised the query with the support and they say the logistics partner confirmed the delivery and they no longer will open the ticket. I have raised the same on the twitter. Can you all support me?

Also, I have been ordering gold from the past 2-3 years, never faced such issues. I believe the issue is with the logistics partner they are delivering the products without otp verification and they are not ready to accept the problem. I wasn't even in the town when the delivery was made. Not even a call or message, directly received a email at 9pm saying my order got delivered after which I raised a complaint to support but they are saying logistics partner delivered the product. I would have ignored if it's below 1k as I don't have time to fight with these people. But the value is around 14k. You can go through the whole Twitter chain and support me.

Hope you get quick resolution. And will retweet to help raise views.

But this is definitely a risk. Delivery guys are aware that this is gold coin. They probably know the amount involved is higher and it’s very difficult to determine if it’s real gold or not at that moment. Also it’s not that difficult to tamper with the packaging.

It is delivered by blue dart (all deliveries i have received are from them) and require otp so some risk is avoided but still there is risk.

Hope you get quick resolution. And will retweet to help raise views.

But this is definitely a risk. Delivery guys are aware that this is gold coin. They probably know the amount involved is higher and it’s very difficult to determine if it’s real gold or not at that moment. Also it’s not that difficult to tamper with the packaging.

It is delivered by blue dart (all deliveries i have received are from them) and require otp so some risk is avoided but still there is risk.
This is the issue, they already know that's gold coin. The one which was delivered earlier. Delivery boy was even asking how much margin are you are getting these questions. Blue dart always has otp based delivery. But this BVC logistics doesn't have that.

Back