• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Buy GOLD below market rate - 10% Discount on Gold Coins at AJIO on ICICI Credit Cards

Hope you get quick resolution. And will retweet to help raise views.

But this is definitely a risk. Delivery guys are aware that this is gold coin. They probably know the amount involved is higher and it’s very difficult to determine if it’s real gold or not at that moment. Also it’s not that difficult to tamper with the packaging.

It is delivered by blue dart (all deliveries i have received are from them) and require otp so some risk is avoided but still there is risk.
Post in thread 'Please help me in fighting with Flipkart' https://www.technofino.in/community...e-in-fighting-with-flipkart.29550/post-728150

Hope you get quick resolution. And will retweet to help raise views.

But this is definitely a risk. Delivery guys are aware that this is gold coin. They probably know the amount involved is higher and it’s very difficult to determine if it’s real gold or not at that moment. Also it’s not that difficult to tamper with the packaging.

It is delivered by blue dart (all deliveries i have received are from them) and require otp so some risk is avoided but still there is risk.
OTP isn't required always; nowadays my bluedart courier delivery guy delivers the gold package without even sending OTP

Guys,
Good news

Got the freebie , email..
Ordered my AMERICAN TOURISTER -Skyline Spinner Trolley Luggage Bag for Re 1 /-

Check your email...

View attachment 62017

View attachment 62019

View attachment 62020
Please update here about the quality of bag. The last I ordered, the quality was okayish.
looking good and sturdy...
much better than the last one
Yes this seems to better than the last one. This time I did not order 18k worth Gold as last sale bags were of avg quality. Ordered for speakers and received both. Speakers are good though. Yet to receive codes in two more accounts.

Reactions: SSV
Please update here about the quality of bag. The last I ordered, the quality was okayish.

Yes this seems to better than the last one. This time I did not order 18k worth Gold as last sale bags were of avg quality. Ordered for speakers and received both. Speakers are good though. Yet to receive codes in two more accounts.

So these freebees or items at low price are gifts for purchase of only gold or any item on Ajio during the sale? How often do these sales come on Ajio and any idea when is the next sale?

Quality is decent.. not definitely cheap..
But size is small to medium..

Back