• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Buy GOLD below market rate - 10% Discount on Gold Coins at AJIO on ICICI Credit Cards

Has anyone received the coin yet? It was saying June 5th as the delivery date but still I have not received it. There is no tracking information as it is not yet shipped.

What reason they gave?
No reason , Message says unavoidable reasons.

Due to some unavoidable reasons, we had to cancel 1G 24K 999 Yellow... from your AJIO order FN9xxxxxxxx. We are sorry for the let down. You will receive a special coupon code within 24 hrs as a token of apology. In case it was a prepaid order the refund would reflect in your account within next 5-7 business days. For details click here.

I did not get the special coupon as-well

Due to some unavoidable reasons, we had to cancel 1G 24K 999 Yellow... from your AJIO order FN9xxxxxxxx. We are sorry for the let down. You will receive a special coupon code within 24 hrs as a token of apology. In case it was a prepaid order the refund would reflect in your account within next 5-7 business days. For details click here.

its going to be a useless coupon anyway; not applicable for gold

Reactions: SSV

For coupon you may contact with CS, but ajio mostly sends spend based coupon instead of direct discount coupon

I think like amazon,myntra and nykaa, they realized that they are making mistake by offering discount on gold coins

Ordered 2g BRPL on AU LIT
14759 - 100 (GOLDRUSH) - 1000 (AU discount) - 500 (online 5% category discount) - 732.9 (5% apparel category discount) - 239.16 (10x reward points)
Net price 12,186.94

Have already activated the features last month and the costs were offset in last month purchase
Did u use this 5% cashback? I forgot to use this and don't know how it works? What does achieving ₹7500 mean, does it mean first 7500 there is no cashback and it is valid on online and offline both right?
@SSV @Random123

Attachments

• IMG_20240613_104500353~2.jpg
    IMG_20240613_104500353~2.jpg
    751.1 KB · Views: 20
Back