• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Call from Stock Brocker

RajS

TF Select
Hi Community

Yesterday i received a call from Stock broker office. They told me that they would give me stock details for buying and selling for intraday/fno. They told me I will get good profit like 5-10k per day.

Is this real?

Hi Community

Yesterday i received a call from Stock broker office. They told me that they would give me stock details for buying and selling for intraday/fno. They told me I will get good profit like 5-10k per day.

Is this real?
It depends. If it's just tips then track the tips without investing for some time. If they want you to transfer to them first then definitely something is not right.

Best way is do your own research and invest in Index funds if you have no idea yourself.

Hi Community

Is this real?
Yes u will earn 5k daily after loosing 50k

I used to think how people get scammed for lakhs and crore
Who are educated but I can see how 🤡

Hi Community

Is this real?
simple , if they know that trick, why wolud they tell that trick to you to make you rich...
They will take loans from banks . loan on their CC etc and make theselves richer ... isn't it ?
just think about it!!!!

Back