• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Can’t get 2 sbi cards?

Hey guys, so i have a questions.
I already have an SBI Prime credit card that i have been using since around 1 year. I recently applied for SBI vistara Prime cc. All my video kyc was done within first few days, i got a call from agent who said that i will give you base card first and then upgrade it to vistara prime within 3 minutes. I said i just want vistara prime, no matter how you do it. She said give me 2 min, i will call back then didn’t get a call back. Some 4-5 days later, she called again and said now which card u want sir. I said Vistara prime. Then she said that u already have one card. And then she disconnected. What exactly is happening here and what can i do about it? I can’t call back that agent as that is a landlone number and is always busy. Is there any agent in Bangalore i can talk to who can expedite the process. I also went to sbi branch. They said wait for 4-5 days but nothings happened. I called customer care, they said wait for 21 days. Any suggestions will be appreciated.

I already have an SBI Prime credit card that i have been using since around 1 year. I recently applied for SBI vistara Prime cc. All my video kyc was done within first few days, i got a call from agent who said that i will give you base card first and then upgrade it to vistara prime within 3 minutes. I said i just want vistara prime, no matter how you do it. She said give me 2 min, i will call back then didn’t get a call back. Some 4-5 days later, she called again and said now which card u want sir. I said Vistara prime. Then she said that u already have one card. And then she disconnected. What exactly is happening here and what can i do about it? I can’t call back that agent as that is a landlone number and is always busy. Is there any agent in Bangalore i can talk to who can expedite the process. I also went to sbi branch. They said wait for 4-5 days but nothings happened. I called customer care, they said wait for 21 days. Any suggestions will be appreciated.
write an email to principalnodalofficer@sbicard.com

SBI Card is clueless company.

You will realise soon.

Back