• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Can i ask for DCB with with life insurance with HDFC

paran393

TF Buzz
Hi Everyone,

I am planning to buy a term insurance of around 80L sum insured from HDFC. Can i also request for a DCB upgrade from the RM?

Note - I already have a Diners black privilege card with 3.26L limit and my monthly take away is a little less than 90k per month.

Would like to know my chances

Thanks in advance

Last edited:
Hi Everyone,

I am planning to buy a life insurance of around 80L sum insured from HDFC. Can i also request for a DCB upgrade from the RM?

Note - I already have a Diners black privilege card with 3.26L limit and my monthly take away is a little less than 90k per month.

Thanks in advance
Let me know if it works as i also have 3 lakhs limit with RG ltf and 1.25l/month

Hi Everyone,

I am planning to buy a term insurance of around 80L sum insured from HDFC. Can i also request for a DCB upgrade from the RM?

Thanks in advance
Current limit, salary and spends don't matter if you're giving them enough busniess, they'll take deviations for everything

Not whether 80L term insurance is enough busniess for them, usually they try to sell ULIPs for personal favors

Also i hear things have changed since the recent hike in eligibility criteria, not sure about that

Hi Everyone,

Thanks in advance
The DCB and Infinia are provided only FYF ig, atleast that's the case with me Maybe you can try talking to RM and see.

dm
Hi Everyone,

Thanks in advance
dm me maybe u can try with my vrm who is helping me with my card upgrade

Hi Everyone,

Thanks in advance
v v difficult as term policy has lowest commission and premium... try.. but unlikely that u will get dcb

I'll never take a ULIP doesn't matter what card they offer me in exchange.

I did try for a limit enhancement to 5L recently but the declined.

So, i thought why not try luck as no matter what I'll be taking the insurance and if i can get a DCB nothing can be better
Current limit, salary and spends don't matter if you're giving them enough busniess, they'll take deviations for everything

Not whether 80L term insurance is enough busniess for them, usually they try to sell ULIPs for personal favors

Also i hear things have changed since the recent hike in eligibility criteria, not sure about that

Back