• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Can i convert PAYTM Hdfc Select credit card to TATA Neu Infinity or plus?

ffhhvcchnn

TF Buzz
Has anyone converted or swaped Paytm or other HDFC card to Tata neu infinity or plus card by customer care on call or email? Are they doing these.
I recently got approved for Paytm HDFC select with 1.5 lakh limit, but my Tata neu got rejected due to improper information filled, Is there any way I can get Tata Neu any Card Rupay Variant for UPI Transaction.

Has anyone converted or swaped Paytm or other HDFC card to Tata neu infinity or plus card by customer care on call or email? Are they doing these.
I recently got approved for Paytm HDFC select with 1.5 lakh limit, but my Tata neu got rejected due to improper information filled, Is there any way I can get Tata Neu any Card Rupay Variant for UPI Transaction.
No
Never heard of swap between co branded cc

You can ask paytm hdfc card for rupay conversion

Call customer care and ask the particular reason for rejection. Submit the completed form again. I just narrated my experience to someone on a different thread. Let me share that with you to show that application can be rejected for a reason which may look laughable.

I will narrate my story on Tata Neu Infinity card. I have been using Tata Neu App for the last one year or so. Earlier when I checked, they were offering me Infinity FYF. But I did not show any interest after that. Then on 06 Apr, I got an offer for LTF Infinity on my mail. Since it was LTF, I started the application procedure and completed the video KYC (I already had HDFC Regalia then). On 08/09 Apr, phisical verification was completed and on 12/13 Apr they rejected my application. I couldn't understand the logic. Then I got a call from the bank stating that my application has been rejected as I need to submit an 'auto debit certificate'. Downloaded the certificate and submitted. Application was shown back in process but again rejected after two days. Called up customercare and was confirmed that the application was being rejected for the same reason and got a mail from HDFC to submit the auto debit certificate. After going through the certificate I could make out that I had made a mistake, since my account is a joint account, I didn't get the certificate signed from my wife before submission. This time I sent the completed form to Chennai office through speed post. Got an SMS for card issuance on 14 May, linked it to UPI immediately and got the physical card today. I narrated this to bring out that card may be rejected for a frivolous reason. Please check from your bank or customer care.

May be you filled name wrongly.

They won't swap Co branded.

If you have ac, then try sending upgrade form to cc nodal. Further they may ask to said physical with some details.

If you have account they will do without documents*

Last edited:
Back