• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Can I get a HDFC Millenia card again with higher limit in c2c method?

ZappyRed

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Hi
I hold HDFC Millenia Card(1 year 6months old) and Tata Neu Plus credit cards(6months old maybe) with shared limit of 85,000 among other cards, both LTF.

I tried multiple times in increasing the limit of HDFC Bank credit card by sending other card statements, but it didn't work for me. Also, I am unable to purchase many products because of constricted credit limits. Now, I am thinking to close Millenia and hold the Tata Neu Plus card for sometime(not closing Tata Neu Plus card because I may not get an offer to apply for the same again) and reapply again after 4 or 5 or 6 months for the HDFC Regalia/Millenia in C2C method with my ICICI Sapphiro (4,60,000) or Amex card(3lacs) or even if I get Millenia with higher limit, I am happy with it. I just need a credit limit increase so that I get the freedom to purchase.

How should I proceed with the same?
Any ideas/tricks are welcome.

Note: I am unemployed. No business income. Nothing. Period.

Hi
I hold HDFC Millenia Card(1 year 6months old) and Tata Neu Plus credit cards(6months old maybe) with shared limit of 85,000 among other cards, both LTF.

I tried multiple times in increasing the limit of HDFC Bank credit card by sending other card statements, but it didn't work for me. Also, I am unable to purchase many products because of constricted credit limits. Now, I am thinking to close Millenia and hold the Tata Neu Plus card for sometime(not closing Tata Neu Plus card because I may not get an offer to apply for the same again) and reapply again after 4 or 5 or 6 months for the HDFC Regalia/Millenia in C2C method with my ICICI Sapphiro (4,60,000) or Amex card(3lacs) or even if I get Millenia with higher limit, I am happy with it. I just need a credit limit increase so that I get the freedom to purchase.

Maybe @Jatin Mangla can guide you better

Hi

DO NOT do that. If you close your Millenia and reapply, there are higher chances of getting inferior cards with even lower limits. Many have done that and burnt their fingers. Stop using your HDFC cards for a few months and shift spending to your other bank cards. That may trigger a LE.

Or else you will have to request for a manual LE by sending documents to HDFC Chennai which doesn't seem possible in your case.

DO NOT do that. If you close your Millenia and reapply, there are higher chances of getting inferior cards with even lower limits. Many have done that and burnt their fingers. Stop using your HDFC cards for a few months and shift spending to your other bank cards. That may trigger a LE.

Or else you will have to request for a manual LE by sending documents to HDFC Chennai which doesn't seem possible in your case.
You sure that they will ditch millenia and give me a lower variant next time?

You sure that they will ditch millenia and give me a lower variant next time?
Many have shared their experiences on the forum. You are welcome to refer them. They have closed their current card and got Moneyback card with 25000 limit even via C2C (othercard more than 400k limit). If I were you, I would try using any other trick instead of closing the card.

Hi

There some bank cc which can used in c2c..(axis one of them).
Try with that..

&Hdfc is not very willing to give limit increase... Even to salary ppl.

Hi

If you close your millennia but keep tata neu open then you won't be able to apply for core credit card like millennia. You can not apply for core card if you're holding cobranded card. You'll need to close both if you want to reapply

If you close your millennia but keep tata neu open then you won't be able to apply for core credit card like millennia. You can not apply for core card if you're holding cobranded card. You'll need to close both if you want to reapply
after how long can one apply in HDFC again after getting a new HDFC credit card ?

Hi

Read this bro -

Thread 'A Important post for those people who are not Getting LE & Upgrade in HDFC cards & Self -Employed Who want Millenia card' https://www.technofino.in/community...s-self-employed-who-want-millenia-card.17492/

Yes.

Originally I had tata neu plus card only, when I tried to apply for core they said it's not possible close tata neu. I closed it waited for a week and applied for core credit card. Then after a month I had tata neu infinity ltf on app so I applied and got it
How did you apply for core card? And how did you get option on tata neu app again? Do you have any screenshots?

My duress is different, I always wanted a millenia card however had an ltf moneyback card offer online which I eventually accepted for sale discounts but the card limit was shameful(67k), a few months later our salary accounts were opened with hdfc, the bank guy refused to entertain ltf cards, which was a bust. Have been applying for card upgrade, but nothing. Even online application hit my cibil and offered nothing in return.

My duress is different, I always wanted a millenia card however had an ltf moneyback card offer online which I eventually accepted for sale discounts but the card limit was shameful(67k), a few months later our salary accounts were opened with hdfc, the bank guy refused to entertain ltf cards, which was a bust. Have been applying for card upgrade, but nothing. Even online application hit my cibil and offered nothing in return.
Oh man that's sad

Back