• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Can I get a HDFC Millenia card again with higher limit in c2c method?

ZappyRed

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Hi
I hold HDFC Millenia Card(1 year 6months old) and Tata Neu Plus credit cards(6months old maybe) with shared limit of 85,000 among other cards, both LTF.

I tried multiple times in increasing the limit of HDFC Bank credit card by sending other card statements, but it didn't work for me. Also, I am unable to purchase many products because of constricted credit limits. Now, I am thinking to close Millenia and hold the Tata Neu Plus card for sometime(not closing Tata Neu Plus card because I may not get an offer to apply for the same again) and reapply again after 4 or 5 or 6 months for the HDFC Regalia/Millenia in C2C method with my ICICI Sapphiro (4,60,000) or Amex card(3lacs) or even if I get Millenia with higher limit, I am happy with it. I just need a credit limit increase so that I get the freedom to purchase.

How should I proceed with the same?
Any ideas/tricks are welcome.

Note: I am unemployed. No business income. Nothing. Period.

My duress is different, I always wanted a millenia card however had an ltf moneyback card offer online which I eventually accepted for sale discounts but the card limit was shameful(67k), a few months later our salary accounts were opened with hdfc, the bank guy refused to entertain ltf cards, which was a bust. Have been applying for card upgrade, but nothing. Even online application hit my cibil and offered nothing in return.
Oh man that's

Hi
I hold HDFC Millenia Card(1 year 6months old) and Tata Neu Plus credit cards(6months old maybe) with shared limit of 85,000 among other cards, both LTF.

I tried multiple times in increasing the limit of HDFC Bank credit card by sending other card statements, but it didn't work for me. Also, I am unable to purchase many products because of constricted credit limits. Now, I am thinking to close Millenia and hold the Tata Neu Plus card for sometime(not closing Tata Neu Plus card because I may not get an offer to apply for the same again) and reapply again after 4 or 5 or 6 months for the HDFC Regalia/Millenia in C2C method with my ICICI Sapphiro (4,60,000) or Amex card(3lacs) or even if I get Millenia with higher limit, I am happy with it. I just need a credit limit increase so that I get the freedom to purchase.

How should I proceed with the same?
Any ideas/tricks are welcome.

Note: I am unemployed. No business income. Nothing. Period.
Without any job or income documents, how did you mamage to get Amex card brother?

Back