• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

How can I get HDFC Millenia CC?

Anonymous_

TF Buzz
I have 1.5 years old HDFC Savings Max account, always maintained 30-50k MAB, recently also opened an FD of 50K but the bank is at max only giving pre approved offers for Neu cards, Swiggy, Indian Oil and of course the Moneyback+.

I have LTF offers from Tata Neu, Swiggy but if I apply for them then getting core card would be difficult.

Currently I am a student and holding 2 Kotak Credit Cards and OneCard. CIBIL score is 778, 2.5 years of credit history. Any suggestions on how can I get the Millenia credit card?

Nishan11

TF Ace
Contributor
VIP Lounge
I have 1.5 years old HDFC Savings Max account, always maintained 30-50k MAB, recently also opened an FD of 50K but the bank is at max only giving pre approved offers for Neu cards, Swiggy, Indian Oil and of course the Moneyback+.

I have LTF offers from Tata Neu, Swiggy but if I apply for them then getting core card would be difficult.

Currently I am a student and holding 2 Kotak Credit Cards and OneCard. CIBIL score is 778, 2.5 years of credit history. Any suggestions on how can I get the Millenia credit card?
If you have Kotak with good limit then you can do C2C offline through branch for millenia.

Or you can wait for pre approved offer but there is no fixed timeline for that.

And you are right, never take co branded card as first hdfc card.